Chapter 9: Foursome

*ZOEY'S POV*

It's been a few days of me and Jamie dating. I can't keep it a secret anymore. I can't keep lying. I want to be with him, i want it to be like we're actually in a relationship not just kissing when our siblings arnt looking or random late night facetime, which are amazing but i want more.

I know it's eating Jamie alive too. He isn't one that keeps things to himself very often, especially his family and best friend. We need to tell them.

I pull my phone out to a facetime call from Jamie. I answer it a smile panning on my face.

"Hi pretty girl." He says in his tired voice as he lays on his pillow.
"Hey." I mumble.
"What's the matter?"
"We need to tell our families. About us. It's eating us both alive, we just need to tell them." I blurt.
"Yes of course whatever you want." He assures me.
"I think we should tell our siblings first."
"I agree. How about tomorrow? After school we can tell them and then sunday we can tell our parents at family dinner."
"Sounds like a plan."

*JAMIE'S POV*

The 4 of us sit at the table. I pick at my fingers anxiously. I look at Zoey and she's biting her lip like she does when she's anxious.

I play with the food on my plate.
"Okay what's going on? The tension in here is insane." Staci says breaking the silence.

I go to speak but Zoey cuts me off.

"Me and Jamie are uhm dating." She says smiling sheepishly.

"Dating?" Levi snaps his eyes widening . I can feel what's coming.

"Yeah" Zoey winces.

"Since when?"

"A few days ago" I chime in.

"You guys don't even know if it's real. Your kids." He scoffs. We're the same fucking age.

"Would you like it better if we went behind your back?" Zoey replies trying to stay calm.

"Don't bring Staci and Me into this" Levi snaps.

"That wasn't the point. And plus your dating my fucking sister and we don't care? Why does it matter?" I say. I am not letting her go so quickly because her brother is being a fucking dick.

"nah don't you fucking defend her you prick" Levi stands from the table pointing at me.

"why? you want me to sit back and watch you talk shit about your own sister"

"your meant to be my fucking best friend and you go for her? Then you defend her your already choosing her over me you asshole" I get it. He's jelous. He thinks i'm going to leave him for her.
"Levi calm down." Staci says.

I get up and walk around the table to him.

"i get your jel-" I'm cut off with a punch to my jaw.

"What the fuck Levi" Zoey yells.

"Jamie don't go back. Leave it" Zoey looks at me tears coating her eyes.

"Shut it Zoey." Levi snaps harshly. I watch as tears fall from her eyes. Fucking prick. No one makes her cry.

I punch him back straight in the jaw. I wipe the blood dripping from my nose. Staci is by Zoey's side at this point

Levi looks at me ready to kill. I shouldn't of hit him back but i needed to put him in his place.