Chapter 14: Homecoming

*ZOEY'S POV*

Me and Staci are in her room getting ready for homecoming.

"I'm so excited." She giggles.
"Same omg."

The boys are waiting in the living room with our parents waiting for the reveal.

my dress ^^

my dress ^^

Staci's dress ^^

Staci's dress ^^

I keep my blonde curly hair down and don't special style it because i know Jamie loves my curls.

Me and Staci come out her room.
Both of our mums crying as we stand there.

I look at Jamie and he just stares at me his jaw dropped. His eyes going up and down my figure.

I smile to myself.

I look at Levi and he's looking at Staci a smile on his face his eyes also going up and down her body.

Jamie comes over to me giving me a big warm hug.

"You look so fucking gorgeous." He says as we pull away. I smile giving him a kiss.

Our parents make us take photos outside. We then hop in the limo that arrives.
The boys and girls all hop in the entire group together.

Jamie rests his hand on my thigh the entire trip there. I think he loves psyical touch.

We walk in the ball-room and it's absolutely gorgeous. Big round tables, a dance floor, a drinks buffet and a DJ.

"It's so pretty." I smile.

~~

"Time to announce homecoming king and queen!!" It says through the big speaker. Everyone start crowding on the dance floor waiting.

"Your hoco king is.... JAMIE."
"What the fuck" He mutters.
I give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Go get it tiger."
He goes up on the stage getting his crown.
He puts 2 fingers to his lips than points them to me making me blush.

"Your homecoming queen isssss.... ZOEY!"

"No fucking way." My blush deepens my smile widening.

"Come up here already dumbass." Jamie yells from the stage making everyone laugh.

I go up there getting a crown. As soon as it sits on my head Jamie pulls me to him placing a deep kiss to my lips making the crowd cheer.

"Time for a slow dance!"

Jamie leads me onto the floor everyone else coming with their dates.

I sling my arms around Jamie's neck as his hang on my waist. We sway and keep eye-contact.
"I love you so much. More than anyone in the world." He says against my lips.
"Your my favourite person on the planet."
He places his lips to mine.

I put my head on his shoulder leaning into his touch. I look over his shoulder and see Garry staring at us. The girl he cheated with clinging to him.

I move my gaze off him and back to Jamie. He makes me so happy.
I look at Staci and Levi as they stare at eachother.

It all worked out. I'm happy. I wouldn't change this feeling for the world.

I hold Jamie close to me. Never wanting to let this feeling go.

 Never wanting to let this feeling go

cuties