Wife- Miguel Mora

Miguel x Plus-size readerAge up to 25

Age up to 25

You were chilling in the living room, watching How To Train Your Dragon: Race To The Edge on Netflix, when Miguel came into the room and set up his phone on the coffee table, sitting on the floor. You look up from the screen upon hearing footsteps.

"Hey, mi amor." You said, him waving at you. "Whatcha doing?"

"Hey, I'm going live on Insta, what are you doing, darling?" Even after 3 1/2 years together, Miguel still manages to make you blush and have butterflies in your stomach.

"Watching Netflix."

"Alright."

Miguel starts the live and waits for people to join. Once he sees 19k people have joined, Miguel starts looking for questions.

"Does pineapple belong on pizza? Yes." Miguel smiles upon hearing you little giggle.

"Favorite candy? Snickers, right now it's Snickers. Last month I think was Twix." Miguel answers another question.

"What is your favorite show? Honestly, I'm going to have to say....Stranger Things. Stranger Things is such a good show."

"My Favorite Movie? Favorite movie, um.... That's a long list, I don't have a favorite. Probably top 10 favorite, but I don't have a favorite."

"Favorite song to play in the guitar? Oh, right now the one I've been learning the most.... I've been learning a lot like songs in Spanish lately and some rock songs as well.... Carlos Santana, I've been playing a lot of.." Miguel grabs his guitar, strumming a few beats. Another comment catches his attention.

'I love your lashes'

"Thank you, my wife likes to curl them. Even though it hurts, I suffer through it because it makes her happy. You know what they say; happy wife, happy life." Miguel explains, going to answer another question, but your voice from the doorway cuts him off.

"Baby, you hungry? Want anything to eat?"

"Sure, I could eat."

"Alright, Te amo, mi principe!" You shout to him as you walk away, blowing him a kiss. Miguel pretends to catch it with his hand, placing it over his heart. (I love you, my prince!)

"Te amo más, princesa!" Miguel shouts back, looking back at the comments. (I love you more, princess)

'You have a wife?'

'Who is that?'

Miguel laughs, smiling at the thought of his wife. "That was Y/N, my wife. We have been dating since I was 16 and she was 17. We got engaged at 19 and 20. And we got married a couple months later. We have been married for about 4-5 years."

'What is she like?'

'Tell us about your wife'

"Her name is Y/N. She is the most amazing, kind-hearted person I have ever met. I would do anything for her. She's thoughtful, beautiful, generous, and selfless. I absolutely adore her. All I want to do is spend my days being with her, laughing with her and adoring her. I love her with my whole heart and soul. I love her to the moon and back, for infinity." Miguel expresses his love, smiling at the comments.

'Aww, he loves her!'

'You can see stars in his eyes just at the thought of his wife.'

Miguel opens his mouth to speak, but he is interrupted by a sniffle on the other side of the room. He turns around to see his wife, crying.

"Aww, nena, what's wrong?"

"That was so beautiful."

Miguel smiles and motions for you to sit on his lap. You cross the room, adjusting yourself on your husband's lap, arms around his neck. He places his arms around your waist.

'Aww, she's beautiful.'

'Stunning couple.'

You and Miguel smile, leaning in to kiss. You feel him smile into the kiss, pulling away.

"I love you, mi amor." You whisper in his ear, slightly nibbling on his ear lobe. He feels chills go down his spine.

"I love you, princesa." He says, pecking her cheek.

'Aww."

'His cheeks went red.'

'He's blushing!!'

672 words

Comment request! Have a good day! Stay positive and kind, my friends!