Hickey Prank Gone Wrong - Mason Thames

Request by jomamasbitties (I don't know if I spelt the username right)

The camera zooms in to you placing a fake hickey on your neck. You brush the makeup brush with the purple eyeshadow against your neck. Grabbing another brush and dipping it in the red eyeshadow. 

You look at the camera, pretending to just have noticed the camera. "Oh, hey guys. Didn't see you there... Kidding... Welcome back. As you can see, I am pulling a prank and as you can see, Mason is not here because he is still on set, but he should be here in a couple hours. We are going to pull a fake hickey prank on him."

A couple hours later, a car pulls up in the driveway. Meaning Mason had just arrived. 

You gasp, "He's here." You hide the makeup bag, grabbing the camera and hiding it behind a plant. Mason opens the door, calling out. 

"Honey! I'm home!" 

You cover the hickey with your hair and run downstairs. Jumping into his arms. "Whoa!" He catches you, spinning you around. "Hey, Babygirl!"

"Hi, I missed you." You say, kissing him, passionately. 

"I missed you, too." Mason responds, kissing back with the same energy. 

"Are you hungry?" You move your hair back purposely. 

He notices something on your neck. "Y/N, What the f--- is that?"

"What is what?" You cock your head to the side in confusion, secretly covering it again. 

"Is that a hickey?!" He yells, moving your hair back to look at it clearly. You pull his hand away. 

"No--"

"That looks like a fucking hickey!"

"You gave it to me."

"No, I didn't! Who gave you that?!"

"No one, I burned myself with the curling iron."

"Bullshit, your hair is straight." Mason swears, running a hand through his curly hair. He looks at you with teary eyes. "Are you cheating on me?"

"No! I would never do that to you." 

"Then why is there a hickey on your neck?" He cries, covering his mouth to stop his sobs. 

You immediately feel guilty. He can see that on your face. "So, you did cheat on me."

You grab his arms, lowering them from his face. "No, it was a prank... I'm sorry." You grab a makeup wipe from the pocket, rubbing the makeup off and showing him the dirty wipe. 

Mason looks at you in disbelief, "Wtf, Why would you do that?" He starts crying again.

You take him into your arms, repeating "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Once he calms down, Mason looks up from your chest and stares at you. 

You stare at his red, puffy eyes. He leans in and kisses you. His tongue swirls into your mouth, catching you off guard. 

Mason pulls away and takes off your hoodie. He starts nibbling and biting on your collarbone and neck. You gasp, covering your mouth while trying not to look at the camera. He, on the other hand, doesn't care about being recorded. 

Once he pulls away, Mason looks at the spot he was nibbling on. You gasp, running to the bathroom. You pull down the hood, spotting a hickey. 

"Mason!"

"What?" He enters the bathroom and smirks, looking real smug for someone who had been crying a couple minutes ago. 

560 words

Hello again, babies! 

Hope you enjoy this!

Comment/message more request yall have.