Sad Drunk - Javon Walton

(Edited)21+

(Edited)
21+

Javon had just gotten home from set, where you usually run towards him and cling onto him, but this time you were no where to be found. He walks towards the living room area, but doesn't see you. He checks every room in the house, only to realize you had been missing. Javon starts to panic, only to stop when he sees the alcohol cabinet open. He then gets the idea to check your car. Your car is like your safe space, a distraction from the real world.

He walks towards the door and opens it. Javon can see you drinking alcohol while wailing in sadness from where he stands on the porch. Javon sighs, shaking his head and face palming in disappointment, wondering what he will do with you. He can clearly see that you are upset, but he doesn't know why. This morning you were happy, so something must have happened. He approaches the car and opens the driver's side door.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Drinking, what does it look like i'm doing."

Javon tries to remove the bottle of tequila from your grip, but you move the bottle away to prevent him from grabbing the bottle, whining. After he managed to get the bottle from your grasp, Javon helped you out of the car and into the house. He helps you get situated on the couch.

You start trembling when you open your mouth. Javon grabs your hand in comfort.

"I want to die.." you repeat the words like a mantra, over and over. Javon could feel his heart breaking at your words.

Javon sits next to you, pulling you into a hug when he heard you start crying.

"It's okay. It's going to be okay. I will be there for you and take care of you. You will be okay." He whispered in your ear the comforting words, repeating them.

After a while, you fall asleep. Javon looks at you, feeling guilty for not noticing your behavior. But he will always be there for you, whether he is busy or not. Nothing is stopping him from keeping you okay and healthy.

368 words

Double update! Short chapter tho. Requests are open!