समानता- Similarity

Hey guys....

Thank you so much for the love and support you have shown till now... Thank you so much for voting nehayadav8298 

This chapter was scheduled on Monday because my grandfather died this friday and this are not really getting anywhere good. But because of the reader Ashjdj
This chapter is coming today...

......

'Sometime I look at you and see someone else'

⚜⚜⚜

With the first ray of the sunlight, I woke up. Looking outside the balcony, life outside hasn't started yet but nature was working at its full pace. Sun is on its way to the top, the morning breeze is calm, with birds singing different melodies.

My head still pains due to overanalyzing yesterday's scenario. Pita Shree got poisoned. A fake Yuvraj came. Political instability. An act. Oh, God!!! I couldn't even sleep well the whole night. All I did was to change sides.

Moving towards where that impersonator was sleeping, I saw him, still sleeping soundly as if nothing happened after shaking the roots of my entire world.

This jerk!!!

Something about him feels familiar. Like I have seen him before. Before we met at the market. Maybe he is Yuvraj's friend who left with him. Maybe.... or someone from the palace itself.

His chest rises and falls. His face looks tired. He was long hair falling down his shoulders. He has a manly tall tanned body. Looking at the scars on his chest. A warrior he is.

" Starring is rude princess." He said. His eyes were still closed.

I flinched and looked everywhere in the room except his way.

He slowly opened his eyes and rested his head on the handstand. His eyes are sleepy yet playful, wandering on my face.

Never in my life, I have encountered a more embarrassing situation.

" I wasn't staring...I- I was thinking something." I defended.

I was thinking something. I was.

Yes, how manly he is... A warrior

" Oh really.... how handsome I am? Wasn't it?" He said with that stupid smirk playing on his lips

I couldn't be more flushed.

His audacity!

" Absolutely nonsense. I have better work to do with my thoughts. I was thinking about how to throw you out of my life the soonest as possible." I said, so proud of my reply.