मदिरा~ The Drunken Night

' Heart always knowns to whom it belongs to

' Heart always knowns to whom it belongs to.'

The day one I first saw her in the market. I couldn't get my mind away from her. She was beautiful.

My mind remained clouded with her face, her voice and her expression until I got the news of Pita ji getting poisoned.

I couldn't reveal or even let any know that I was in capital so I jurs played along with her assumptions.

But I didn't know that would turn this bad. She was something. Something I wanted.

The more I was spending time with her the more she was taking over my abilities to control.

Everytime she asked me not to touch her, my urge to tell her who she belongs to kept on growing like fire.

That night, I wasn't thinking of saying something so deep. I wasn't even thinking of anything like that. I myself for the first time got to know the name of my feelings for her.

I know she feels that too. The connection.

But she prioritizes her obligations more. Her husband more.

I don't know what to feel about it.

Isn't it good that no matter what she won't cheat me?

But I even hate the way she tries to control herself near me. I can read her body.

She doesn't even know what she feels for me. Yet she feels it.

This all was going to come to an end soon. And I should avoid her. Or I would do something I shouldn't be doing now.

I am afraid I won't be able to control myself if I see her again. If she called me Pratap again.

I had been ignoring her for a week now which wasn't very easy. If that woman wants something she wants.

She had created a whole dramatic scene of 'what's wrong with you'.

I was drinking that vicious liquid, I shouldn't drink. I don't drink. But I needed it right now.

When the drink got over me, I walked towards my room with heavy steps. She wasn't there. She stays in her room for now.

It's good for me.

I opened my chamber big door.

" Pratap!" She said. Her voice sounded concerned, and looking at my condition, more worries added to it. " What.... wrong?"

No

My brain said.

I don't care

My heart screamed.

She is my wife.

As she walked towards me, the rooms filled with the noise of her anklet.

I know I might regret it later. But right now that was my least concern.