असीमित:- The rough love

⚠️Warning⚠️

The chapter include explicit sex scenes.

Those you are not comfortable or underage should avoid reading.

🔞🔞🔞 Age restriction. The contain head is subject to age adherence.

Read taking responsibility.

Maharaj Virat Pratap POV

" I remember telling you to not wear red." I whispered in her ear, and left her alone. Its tough to concentrate on other things when she is around in that thing.

Whole event I couldn't stop myself from stealing glance from her until Gaurav noticed it.

Finally after the rituals and celebrations, I made my way to her chambers. I hardly see my chambers nowadays.

Entering the bed room, I saw her sitting in front of the dressing table. Her dupattas were gone giving full view of her cleavage and back. Her jewelry was off and she was undoing her braids.

She saw me through mirror, we had a intense eyes contact but then she broke it.

" You must be tried. I will make the bed until you fresh and up." She said, walking past me, her anklet voice filled the silence of night.

I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, pressing my hardness against her. Grinding myself against her. Grabbing her wrists, I pinned them over her hand with my one hand. My other hand studying her curves intently.

" What did I ask you to wear?" I asked her, hoarseness of my voice made her shiver.

" I- vo" she shuttered but couldn't form any sentence.

" You shouldn't learn to listen to me. I should give you a punishment for not listening to me." I said.

" Pu-punishment." She stammered.

But before she could work up her little mind, I captured her pink lips in mine.

Taking her lips in between my teeth, I kissed her widely, putting all my sexual frustration in it. I thrust my tongue inside of her mouth, it was the best thing I coukd ever taste in my life. I groaned in between and she moaned in my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, I attacked her neck.

" Yuv-Maharaj..." She mumbled, she was nervous.

I angled her head, sucked her sweet stop making her moan louder.

" Aahh..." She anklet made noice as she moved she legs in anticipation.

Leaving open mouth kisses and nibble her neck, I moved to her shoulder. My hand work on her blouse knots and I bite her shoulder making her gasp.

I starting undressing her, roughly. Riping the blouse off her body, she tinkling nervous eyes met mine as she bite her lips. I pulled her skit knot, making her all on the floor.

By now she was in full surrender mode. And I just couldn't wait for another second to get inside her.

I picked her milk-curvy body in my arms and threw her on the bed.

Without breaking eye contact with her, I removed my clothes.

I hovered her. " Stop me when you feel uncomfortable." I assured her. She nodded like an obedient child.

I thrusted my hardness inside her. She gasped and started moving, since our first time we had enough encounters to make her comfortable with my size. I pounded inside her harder and fast, making her a moaning mess.

I pulled out.

" On your four." I commanded. She obliged.

Grabbing her hairs near her scalp from behind. I entered her from behind, she almost yelped.

Grabbing her waist while thrusting, I was holding her tightly to the extent that she might want to stay in chambers for a couple of days to let her bruises wipe of completely.

She was soon moaning in pleasure. " Mmmmaaahhh..."

I lightly choked her. As I thrusted faster and deeper inside her. The sound of body slaming each other and her moans and screams will the room. The whole left wing could hear her.

Spanking her, I said. " You don't know how sexy you look from here..."

" Aahh... Oh godh..." She moaned.

" Huh.. Say my name tara... it's me pleasuring you..." I said.

" So.. ahh... so good Maha-" she said.

" -my name.." I repeated.

" I can't-"

" - say *slam* my *slam* fucking *name*" I commanded her.

" V-virat.." she finally said.

" Right... who is inside you baby...?"

" Youu... Virat.." she moaned.

I spanked her again. " Do you want me to stop?."

" NO... please... faster..." I obliged her wished. Thrusting hard and fast. My desire to conquer her in every possible way took over me.

I kept pounding inside her, watching her little pink body under me, shuddering, shivering and coming on my command till  dawn.

I collapsed beside her. She came more than ten time this night and I three time.

She was panting, our liquid flow between her thighs.

I pulled her myself, her head resting on my chest.

" I love you." I mumbled and she hummed. Soon sleep took over us.

Vote!

Okay bhai!

As promised 🤝