Part 12: "What Are We?"

-Jayda's driveway-

-Jayda's driveway-

Me and pop just pulled up in the driveway after he insisted I ride with him because he wanna talk to me but has yet said a word the whole ride

I took my seatbelt off and reached for the door handle but before I could even touch that shit I heard the flick meaning his fast ass locked the car.

"Bro-" I said turning to him

"I not your bro Jayda" he said in a serious tone looking at me.

"Okay then Bashar what are we huh? What is this" I said moving my hand in between us.

"We, Bashar and jayda" he pointed.

I smacked my teeth "pop open the door" I said mugging him.

"Nah jayda I'm serious that baby ain't mine I swear on everything I love"  he said

"Okay Bashar that's your word that I can't take at the moment but for you to have that bitch pull up AT MY CRIB where I lay my head is dead wrong and you know dat" I turned to him saying.

"As far as I'm aware until you get a DNA test and can be 100% sure this we is nun not like we was even before but I'm single n free to do what I want and you are too" I stated. 

"Stop playing wid me" he said then let out a chuckle.

"See you dead laughing now but ain't shit sweet when I punch you in you shit, because if be wrong huh?" I said with the most serious face. 😐

"On the topic of violence as-well whenever I see that yummy bitch it's up idgaf pregnant or not" I said sitting back staring out the windshield.

"Tf you smiling for" i said looking back at him.

"You look mad good when you mad ma" he said smirking. This nigga high as a mf cloud.

"See you say shit like that then think shit all good without actually sorting shit out" I said stopping myself from blushing.

"Igh my bad ma" he confessed.

"You know I Love you though right?" He said looking at me.

"Huh? " I said side eyeing him.