Part 21: Am I The Problem ?

LISTEN ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS FROM POP THEY ALL MY FAVE BUT SILL

( OG's know this was first called letter to chinx by pop but the producers changed the name which I find highly disrespectful 😐)

Jayda POV
Continued

"I know he is I just don't want shit to get in between us" i sighed.

"Okay I got one question, do you love him ?" India asked sending me into deep thought.

"Of course I love him and I always will, I think the reason I'm pushing him away so much because I'm scared our relationship will just go like all my others and I don't want that for me and Shar" I expressed putting my head in my hands.

"Like I Deadass wanna grow old with this man not break up in some half hearted relationship and be bitter to each other after we split" I said truthfully looking at her.

"Listen, the love I see y'all got and I know you see it too it's unmatched to the rest of what you been through but Bashar he different and you know that he would never disrespect nor put you through the trauma you've been in... awe baby don't cry"  India said to me bringing me to my realisation.

India took me in a hug then wiped my eyes.

"I didn't wanna accept the fact it was me I just kept feeding him saying he needs to sort his shit out when I'm the one scared to commit." I told her as she let me go.

"All this shit shar doing for me all these songs, taking me out he's showing me he's able and willing to put in the work and I'm not seeing that he's trying so hard to be right for me and I'm not lifting even a feather." I said.

"And that's okay, your aware of this now so you can fix it before it's too late tell him you appreciate him make him feel good let him know that he ain't working on y'all for nothing". India advised.

"We've both known Bashar for a long time no one ever knows what's going on inside his head he's most definitely not the type to discuss his feelings so these songs he writes for you it's his was to explain it so show him your not taking it for granted and you understand him." She said

"You're right , he's tr type of person to hide his hurt to make sure your okay and you don't have to worry about him. behind close doors we don't know what's going on" i said.

"Right, so you have to be that anchor to ground him let him know your there wait what he said in that song." India said thinking