Part 17: WOO ORDER.

(LISTEN DREAD SONG I LINKED IN THE TOP)💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

4:59am

Pop POV

I walked in to the trap and my face was hit with all illegal substances you can think of mostly them trees tho, all woo niggas was here but it was just crack heads n bunch of females wid only thongs n bras on in the front so i went straight to the...

I walked in to the trap and my face was hit with all illegal substances you can think of mostly them trees tho, all woo niggas was here but it was just crack heads n bunch of females wid only thongs n bras on in the front so i went straight to the back room where my niggas was at.

"Yooo gang" I said bursting in the room.

"Wsg pop" nappy said as I walked around dapping him first then everyone else as they spoke.

"Nigga mad cheery at these criminal times" Dafi said licking his blunt.

"Word to. nigga I'm bout to drop to sleep" Mikey said slouching in the chair.

"See I know that face anywhere that the I just got some pussy face" dread said smirking.

"Yeah and the that nigga smiling you can tell he beated that hoe shit up" ace said nodding.

"Ayo not to much on that hoe word" i said with a straight face keeping my head down getting my strap out the bag on the table.

The room went silent.

"No you didn't" Tdot said as him and the others caught on to who I was being defensive about.

"You lien" trey said side eyeing me.

"Put it on your moms" Tjay said crossing his arms.

"Y'all niggas here instigating shit. Shut the fuck up" I said grabbing my vest in the locker.

"J" Favio uttered raising his eyebrows.

"Jay-" rah said with a shocked expression.

"Jayda" Sheff g said looking at rah.

"One of y'all mfs talk one more time I dare y'all" I said stopping what I'm doing mugging the ceiling above us.