Part 14: In Da Club II

Same day 9:43pm

Same day 9:43pm

Me and the girls walked into the club security was already expecting us so we made our way to our vip section which was the balcony where you could look down at the dj,dance floor and bar.

Once we stepped in we saw Tjay and greeted him the girls did first and then I did last.

"Ima beat yo dumbass friend up" I said leaning in hugging him.

"What he did now" Tjay said chucking

" It's shar what he ain't do" I said raking a seat next to him getting comfortable while we watched the rest of the people who we ride with enter and Greta everyone.

I just sticked to my girls and got to pouring us some 1942, I was sat in between Tjay and India so I told India to pass the shot for jayda down to her because she was next to her.

I started to get tipsy.

"Always there when you call (Buckshots, hah), always on time
Gave you my, baby be mine
Always there when you call, always on time
Gave you my, baby"
the song intro played as me and Kayla got up to sing this reminiscing about times when would be in our rooms as a teenager her rapping ja rule part and me the Ashanti part.

We went to the edge of the balcony not giving at about none of the niggas we came or didn't come wid watching us.

"Baby, I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time
And I gave you my all, now baby be mine
I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time
And I gave you my all, now baby be mine"
I sang like I was in a music video and Kayla drunk danced in a circle next to me.

"Come on and get a piece of this late-night lover
You know, the one that swing dick like no other (shit)
I know, I got a lot of things I need to explain
But baby you know the name and love is about pain
So, stop the complaints and drop the order restraints
Our sex life's a game so back me down in the paint
'Cause I can't wait no more" we sang together.

"Hold on, look what that girl just got from the bar" i said leaning over to her ear.

"What is that"she said squinting her eyes.

"One of those slushy alcohol cocktails" i said looking down the balcony.

"Come let's go get one" Kayla said