7. Anal Beads

Arden offered to drive me home after breakfast and I accepted the offer. She led me into the garage where she had multiple luxurious vehicles. She had all types of cars, sports cars, sedans, trucks, jeeps, SUVs, and even vans. Her garage was just as big as my whole house, and my house wasn't even that small. She told me to pick which car that we should take, and I chose a light bluish sports car. I didn't know what car it was, but I picked it because it was similar to Arden's eye color. The rapper actually handed me the keys and trusted me to drive. "Since you know where you stay and I'm horrible at taking directions, you can drive. Just please don't crash my baby," she told me sternly as she pointed a finger on me. Her telling me not to crash her car—which I wouldn't do intentionally—made me even more aware of all of my surroundings.

I drove cautiously through the neighborhoods and highways. Arden chuckled at me the whole way through and told me that I drove like her grandmother who was seventy-two years old. I just laughed and basically ignored her because I was so focused on the road. If I crashed this thing, I didn't want to have to pay for the cost of it. I'm sure I didn't have the money to meet half of the price, although. When I pulled up in front of my house, I put the car in park and looked towards Arden. She was looking at my house with a smile on her face. "What a nice little house you have, Mira. It's really cute, just like you." She turned to face me with a small smile plastered on her face.

I blushed a bit and smiled as well. "Would you like to come in," I asked politely. We've definitely spent enough time together over the past few hours, but I felt like it was a generous offer. Petra was probably inside and I knew she'd freak out if she was to see Arden in her very own house.

Unfortunately for Petra, Arden shook her head. "It's really nice of you to try to bed me, Mira, but I have a few interviews today. I should actually head to my first one before my manager has a bitch fit."

"I wasn't trying to bed you," I said defensively. Who the hell said 'bed' in the first place!? It's not like we were in the Middle Ages. Arden laughed boisterously and looked up at the car ceiling. "What's so funny?"

"I wasn't trying to bed you," she mocked me.

"You need to work on your Hungarian accent impression," I told her flatly. She just gave me a wide smile before opening the passenger's door. I rolled my eyes at her but not in a rude way. We both got out of the car and I left the driver's door open since Arden was going to get back in.

When we walked past each other, Arden took my hand. "Stop by anytime you want. Don't be a stranger, Mira." She was looking at me seriously so I just nodded my head. "Fucking A! I'll see you soon then?"

"Definitely." I stepped up on the curve and Arden got into her car. I watched as she sped off down the street, straight pass a stop sigh. Shaking my head, I turned on my heels and headed towards my house. When I got inside, I saw both of my sisters sitting at the kitchen counter. They were both eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. How nutritious. "Hey, fatties," I joked once I took a seat beside them. After all the blueberry muffins I ate back at Arden's place, I really had no room to talk. My stomach was full and it actually hurt me to watch my sisters eat.

Rose was already dressed in her doctor's scrubs, ready to go to work and do some miracle surgeries on some famous celebrity or rich person. By the way she was looking at me, I knew something was up. A lecture was coming or something equivalent. I groaned and looked to Petra for a hint of just what I had done. Petra took a bite of her chocolate chip cookie and didn't even catch my glare for a hint. "So, guess who came by to give me and Petra a chat last night?" I quirked a brow up at Rose with confusion. She took a bite out of her cookie dramatically. "Ellie." I groaned out loud and covered my face. Could we not just talk about her?