story idea

TITLEShe's special

TITLE
She's special

MAIN CHARACTER
Jayah Bailey
(or any name.)

LOVE INTEREST
Justin OR Dotty
Just make it a love triangle for a
couple of chapters it makes it interesting.
(or any name.)

BOOK DESCRIPTION
This war started with a fire, and he would never forget who lit the match.

LOCATION
A ghetto little town filled with
gang rivalry & violence.

EXTENDED EXPLANATION
OY and OGZ have been fighting since the beginning of time but it didn't get bad until after the unfortunate death of one of the members of OY, Notti Osama. This made OY automatically point hands at OGZ because who else would have done it.

Jayah moved to this town after losing her parents to gang violence. Her sassy attitude, slick mouth and funny personality drew the gang leaders to her. Resulting in a bet.

But these boys have no idea who they're really betting on. They have no idea of Jayahs true intentions.

CONFLICT/BACKSTORY
Jayahs parents were murdered in-front of her, a couple months before moving. Frozen in shock she couldn't do anything at the moment.

Her childhood friend, Kay Flock spent weeks tracking down the murders. And came to the conclusion that her parents were murdered by members of OY.

She vows to get revenge which results in her befriending OYOGZ, for the sole purpose of obliterating them.

PLOT
Due to an upcoming war OY
and OGZ decided to merge.

And a lot of things began to uncover itself.
OY found out that OGZ was not responsible for Nottis death, in fact it was a member of
a gang called DOA.

It was Jayah.

LAST CHAPTER
OYOGZ is gathered at one of their headquarters to discuss where they'll be sending off tropes for the war, when suddenly gun shots are fired.
Whom ever her love interest is, runs towards the stairs to try and get upstairs and shoot back. But on his way there he smelt gasoline everywhere.

Looking up was the girl he fell in-love with, Jayah. Holding three matches with flames on it. She threw it at his direction and quickly ran out as the whole building erupted in flames.

DISCLAIMER
It dosent need to be about New York gangs, I just picked randomly. For the sake of filling the blank.

HERVISUALS⭐️
idk how I feel about this one😭
is it to much? does it make sense?
if anything confused you lmk in the comments.

leave a vote & comment