story ideas

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1. Shared Store
Two colleagues that hate cach other, Ms. Egypt and Mr. Bennet are both owners of the same hair salon. Mr. Bennett side is where all the haircuts are done while Ms Egypt side is were the braids and wigs are done. They never see eye to eye, in fact they'll argue while the stores filled with customers but they slowly become friends. #enemiestolovers 😏

2. Submarine
Five people from all around the world with completely different lifestyles enter a submarine controlled by a ps4 controller. The goal is to see wreckage of the titanic, but they end up stuck at the bottom of the ocean, documenting their struggle as they await rescue. While the rest of the world thinks they're dead.

3. Gold
In which a businesswoman learns she can turn people into gold, her boss sends her on missions to assassinate people with that power. But eventually she gets tired of taking peoples lives so she decides to resign but before she must complete her final mission. Turning her first love to gold.

4. Kool Kids
A group of teenagers stumble upon an abandoned library while they're shooting a music video. Letting their curiosity get the best of them they enter the library. Only to realized they've been transported to the world of the books.

5. Christmas Rescue
Two strangers find Santa Claus drunk at a park on Christmas Eve, leaving them with only one day to rehabilitate him and save Christmas.

6. AdultHood Sucks
During the last week of a school, a friend group promises to spend every single day of summer together before they must go to university and college and go to their separate ways for life.

If your going to use any
of these comment so I can
readdddd🫶🏾