story idea

TITLEJudgment DayORSixteen

TITLE
Judgment Day
OR
Sixteen

MAIN CHARACTER
Genesis Nyasia Damelio
(or any name.)

ABOUT HER
In grade nine she started off as an well mannered, honoured student living in Canada.
Her divorced mother is a hair dresser who struggles to support her and her older brother, Nehemiah.

Her mother is either always working or spending time with her drug addict boyfriend.

Feeling neglected by her always busy mom and her father who barley calls or tries to see her. She turns to all the wrong people and things for comfort.

LOVE INTEREST
She has multiple flings.

BOOK DESCRIPTION
''Life after death, does that exist?''

EXTENDED EXPLANATION
Genesis dies at the young age of sixteen. And shes standing in heaven, in-front of God waiting for judgement. Before judging her he replays her whole life starting from her grade nine year. Where everything started.

Genesis attended WestBrook High. And just like in the movies there was a group of it girls. She wasn't one of course. But she adored them, and wanted to be them, specifically the one named Jezebel.

One day Jezebel compliments her outfit and asks for her number. Which is how their friendship forms.

MOMENTS THAT GET REPLAYED
1. Skips bible study to go pierce her ears
2. Wishes death upon her dad on the phone
3. Makes fun of her friends body in-front of guys
4. Steals a purse from a lady and uses the money to take Jezebel & Astrid on a shopping spree.
5. Loses her virginity and starts having sex with older guys.
6. Pierces her tongue
7. Smokes
8. Finds out Jezebel had oral sex with the same guy that took her virginity
9. She leaks someone's nudes
10. She helped set a guy up (to die.)
11. Starts to hit her mother
12. Starts self harm
13. Her and Astrid try to seduce her neighbour for free hookah and weed. Which results in him moving.

PLOT
The flashback ends on the day she died and  she starts crying once she realizes where she's going to end up.

1. Right before she gets sent to hell she wakes up and realizes it's all a dream. Which resulted in her crying and thanking God for that message.
She took that as a sign to repent before it's to late.

2. She gets sent to hell

HERVISUALS⭐️
Lightly inspired by the movie Thirteen.
I would love to read a story like this for real.