𝟎𝟐

"oh

"oh. i'm happy—."

the tv switched off.

taylor squinted and looked behind her then huffed.

her best friend and roommate abigail, or abby, or abs, had the remote in her hand.

"why did you do that?" taylor asked.

"tay." abby tilted her head.

"what?"

abby sighed and sat next to her best friend. "taylor, you need to stop. watching jack's interviews after his games isn't good for you."

"i know." taylor sighed.

"are you gonna stop?"

"i guess."

"tay."

"okay. fine. i'll stop."

"good. at least you didn't watch the game."

taylor got quiet and looked down.

"oh, babe, are you serious? it's been six months, you have to move on. it's time to be in your healing era. you need to get out there and find a new man. maybe one of his brothers." abby smirked with a shrug.

taylor shook her head. "no. no, i'm not getting with luke or quinn. quinn is like an older brother to me and luke is like a younger brother to me. or...were..."

"hey, big sis." luke nodded to taylor as she came downstairs from jack's room.

"hey, lukie pookie." taylor smiled and ruffled his curls.

"i told you not to call me that." luke reminded and pushed her hand away.

"and i told you i'd never stop." taylor replied, the smile still present on her face.

luke sighed and turned back to the tv.

"where's quinnie?" taylor asked.

"kitchen." luke nodded.

taylor nodded and went into the kitchen.

the three brothers had an apartment together, but it was rare for them to be altogether because they were traveling a lot for hockey games.

"hey quinnie poo." she greeted.

quinn looked over from the stove and to the ginger.

"excuse me, but you need to put more clothes on." quinn said.

she looked down at herself. she was wearing one of jack's jersey's and a pair of his boxers underneath.

"what? i'm not going anywhere right now." she shrugged.

"yeah, but do you really think i wanna see you in just a big top and jack's boxers? you're like my little sister." quinn said.

taylor rolled her eyes. "okay, quinnward. always so protective."

"quinnward. that's such a weird new nickname." quinn shook his head.

"i'm a weird person. also, you're burning the eggs." taylor pointed.

"shit!"

he turned back to the stove and taylor giggled then skipped to the fridge.

as she opened it, she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist then a pair of lips kiss her neck and nibble her ear.

she giggled and turned around.

"hi, jackie." she grinned, goofily.

"hey, baby." he smiled and planted a kiss on her lips.

"please do this somewhere else." quinn grumbled.

"i, in fact, think it's cute." luke said from the entrance of the kitchen.

"see." taylor pointed. "thanks little brother."

"welcome, big sister."

jack chuckled.

"you getting along with my brothers is so hot." he whispered.

she bit down on your bottom lip.

"you think so?" taylor raised her eyebrows.

"mhm."

he then kissed her again.

"okay, can i get some orange juice now? please?"

"do you have to?" he raised his eyebrows.

"yes."

"whyyy." he whined.

"jack. let the girl get some orange juice." quinn scolded.

jack grumbled. "fine."

he then let go of the girl.

"thank you, big brother."

"yeah. you're welcome."

taylor then got her orange juice and went to sit down at the table, jack and luke doing the same thing.

"okay children, here's your eggs. jack, luke. don't eat it all." quinn pointed.

"okay." jack said.

"no promises." luke smirked

"luke, listen to quinn." she pointed.

luke rolled his eyes. "big sisters are so annoying."

"little brothers are so annoying." she retorted.

luke stuck his tongue out at taylor and she razzed him while jack giggled at the two like a little girl.

"stop it before i have to use this wooden spoon on you bozos. now eat."

"yes, quinn."

everyone then began eating and taylor was so happy to be there with the three boys.

"tay. tay, you good?"

taylor snapped out of her thoughts.

"oh. yeah. yeah, i'm good. um...i'm gonna go for a ride. i'll see you later."

"o-okay."

taylor then stood up and grabbed her phone, wallet, and keys then left the house.

AUTHORS NOTE
that flashback was the cutest thing i've ever written.

muah,
lea <3