Sneaky Links 2

PRIMO

While I was more than capable of handling these two best friends by myself, what better way to bond with my new roommate than for us to get into a tag team match against the dudes I was fuckin earlier. It really didn't take much convincing either, Zyn had mentioned that he hadn't busted a nut in two weeks and since I didn't get to finish fuckin them I figure why not share. The dark-skinned dude, and I had learned in the short time that I've known him that Zyn definitely had a type... well he was moaning loudly as he bounced on Zyn's dick, dude seemed to be falling in love with Zyn's dick... One trait I got from my dad was that I was super competitive, and there seemed to be a friendly competition brewing between me and Zyn. I grabbed on to the brown-skinned dude's hips and started fuckin him roughly, but I knew the difference between hard painful strokes and hard pleasurable strokes, given how dude was moaning and throwing it back, I would say he was loving each stroke. Zyn took my challenge and bent the dude he was fuckin over the couch and started going crazy, cream was drippin from the dude's ass down his leg as his eyes rolled to the back of his head..... It went on for about two hours before the dude begged Zyn to nut or switch because Zyn had fucked the nut out of him... Zyn eyed the dude I was fuckin and I'm man enough to admit he won Round 1.

"Man..." I said collapsing on the bed after the two dude walked out of Zyn's hotel room, my dick was still throbbing which let me know my needs weren't sated, I needed more. "If every weekend is going to be like this...." I couldn't continue but Zyn seemed to catch my meaning.

"Right, I'm going to end up running out of condoms... which reminds me, I need to stock up." Zyn said pulling his briefs back on. "But you know this can't happen EVERY weekend right? Kaden told me he was going to be on my ass about my homework and shyt...." Zyn said.

"Ahmet told me the same thing... I'm not too worried about the work, school always came easy to me... I'm just trying to figure out how you managed to get a car on campus as a freshman." I said side-eyeing him.

"Technically I'm not allowed to have a car ON campus, meaning I can't park it there... So I just park it at my boy Ra'Quise's place..." Zyn said shrugging. "Fuck...." He said looking down at his phone. "Looks like I'll have to cancel our weekend plans, I gotta go to Dallas... my little cousin has been talking slick with my uncle and he needs me to get him together."

"Oh yeah? My uncle just moved to Dallas, but I'm... well not happy you canceled but this gives me a chance to slide to Austin. I got an old sneaky link that goes to the University of Texas. I'll probably go see him....." I said thinking back to one of the last times we saw each other.

Nut shot from my dick and covered his ass and back as he continued moaning, still feeling the aftereffects of my dick, I collapsed on top of him and stuck my tongue in his mouth. Reaching back he grabbed my dick and pushed it back in his ass.... Rayquandis was my teacher, not literally but he taught me the art of fuckin, he took my skills from a 5.68 to 100, Ray taught me how to properly please any dude I'm fuckin, he taught me the Art of Foreplay, and got me hooked on eating ass.

"Damn I can't believe it might be a whole year before I get to experience this dick again...." Ray said moving his ass up and down on my dick, I was too stunned to move. The feeling of hypersensitivity left me speechless and it took me a second to gather my thoughts.

"What do you mean a year?" I asked confused, granted I knew getting down to Texas from Minnesota would be a challenge, I felt if we wanted we could make it work.

"Come on Primo, you know your dad isn't letting you anywhere near UT. That nigga is a tyrant... no offense but he is and no shade but I know you're afraid of that nigga... why else would we be sneaking around like this." He said waving to the trees that hid his car.