Sneaky Links 5

PRIMO

Here's the thing with Phil, even though technically he was my mom's brother, he was only a few years older than me... hell we pretty much grew up together so the idea of calling him 'uncle' never really sat right with either of us. Phil was honestly my favorite uncle or aunt because we were so close and honestly, I knew I could talk to him about anything... well almost anything. I still hadn't mustered up the courage to tell him about my preference for men, not that I think he'd care but that's still a side of me that I wasn't really ready to share with anyone in my family. I was actually surprised he was still in Texas, I would've thought he was going back home to deal with his wife... now that is a crazy bitch. Phil's wife Courtney has tried NUMEROUS times to fuck me, even when I was seventeen she'd rub on my dick, tell me how sexy I was, and how she bet I had all the girls going crazy... That was an awkward conversation when I had to tell him that his wife was trying to fuck me but he didn't seem surprised. Don't get me wrong Courtney was sexy as FUCK, but I would never fuck someone who has been with someone in my family and to find out that she's been fuckin my dad as well... HELL NO! I pulled up to the house and my jaw was still hanging when I approached the door, I've seen some nice ass houses before but this one was different.... I quickly gathered myself and knocked hoping that I had the right place because this was Texas after all.....

"Damn, you bout to have me getting back in the gym. Can't have my nephew thinking he can try me." Phil said opening the door, I took a step back because it was weird seeing him so... so happy. Don't get me wrong, I've seen him happy but this was different. Around Courtney, it was like a dude blinded by love and now it was like a dude experiencing freedom.

"Real talk... wouldn't even try. Not because I fear you, on the contrary, I know for a fact I can take you one on one... but I got too much respect for you to ever cross that line. Plus I know my mom would beat my ass if I touch he precious baby brother." I said dappin him up and letting him pull me into a hug. "This is a nice ass house... whose is it because no offense, I know you don't got it like that." I asked as he let me inside and I was even more impressed.

"Long story...." He said leading me out back and for the next two hours he explained EVERYTHING, one thing I loved about my uncle is that he didn't treat me like a kid... he kept it real and didn't sugarcoat anything.

"I wanted to tell you... but you were whipped and I wasn't sure if you were going to believe me." I said quietly. "When she tried me, I was scared that you weren't going to believe me and when you didn't kick her to the curb right then and there I thought you were crazy." I said looking at him.

"Man by that point I was already gone... the shyt she pulled here just added fuel to my fire and seeing as how Tyrese is going through the same thing... We figured we'd team up to get rid of both of these hoes. I'll be staying here until I'm able to find my own place but Tyrese wants me to stay longer since he's always gone he needs someone to watch his place to make sure Chloe doesn't try anything... Now I wanna talk about you." Phil said looking at me.

"Lemme guess, you want tickets to my games... well you don't even gotta worry about them, whenever you want them they're yours." I said smiling.

"Nah it's not that... though I definitely appreciate it, I saw you the other night." Phil said seemingly unable to meet my eyes and I was confused as to what he was talking about. "That club Double Aces... you were on the dance floor and some dude was umm... please don't make me say it." Phil said and my mouth went dry, my heart started racing, I was trying to think of something because that was definitely me but I wasn't ready for him to... "Don't worry about it... me too." Phil said and it took me a second to realize what he was saying.

"Wait... really?" I asked looking into his eyes and he nodded. "How long?" I asked.

"I've always danced on both sides of the fence, but after this shyt with Courtney, I've been thinking about staying on one side for a while... I would ask you the same but I've always had my suspicions about you and your boy Ray... y'all were a little too close." Phil said smirking.