Sneaky Links 3

RAYQUANDIS

I was so mad that literally all I could do was laugh, not at this situation but at all the crazy shyt that ran through my mind. The first thought I had after grabbing my gun was to just shoot at the tangled mess of flesh that was cuddled up under MY sheets, but I nixed that idea because I wasn't trying to go to jail. Then the second idea came, set this muthafucker on fire with these two bums still in the apartment... seemed like a good idea but the lady that lived in the apartment next to me was coo as fuck and had three kids and I didn't want to leave her homeless. Next came bashing him over the head with the PS5 I bought for me but said it was for him, again I erased that idea because I was going to need some form of entertainment when I kicked his ass out. The final idea came about two hours after I sat down in the living room, it involved hitting up his best 'friend' and letting that nigga fuck me senseless, record me gobbling up his dick, and sending it to Lance because the truth of the matter is his 'bro' wanted me badly and I never told him because I wasn't trying to come between them... maybe I should've paid closer attention to all those hints his 'boy' tried dropping and now that I had time to think about it, they should've been pretty obvious. Around nine o'clock I heard movement coming from upstairs and knew they had finally woken up... keep in mind I've been home since around 3PM which should tell you how long I've been sitting here waiting with this bat in my hand.

"My dude is supposed to be getting back sometime this week so we're going to have to cool it for a little bit, just give me enough time to welcome him home get him back into the flow of things and once he's settled I'll be right back to giving you this dick." Lance said as they walked down the stairs.

"Aight just don't keep me waiting too long because I might just pop up one morning and.... Umm, who is that?" The dude said pointing to me, funny because I'm pretty sure he knew EXACTLY who I was because I've seen him on campus a few times and he was always eye fuckin Lance whenever we were together... I guess I knew why.

"Ray... umm... baby this isn't what it looks like." Lance said as if I were stupid enough to believe him. "Ray.... baby listen, this hoe don't mean shyt to me...."

"HOE!?!?!?!?" The dude said as I sat there quietly. "NIGGA I'VE BEEN ALL UP AND THROUGH THIS APARTMENT; FUCKED ON EVERY PIECE OF FURNITURE, IN THAT NIGGA'S CAR, YOU EVEN LET ME WEAR THIS NIGGA'S CLOTHES!! BUT NOW I'M JUST A HOE!?!?!?!" The dude yelled.

"AYY BRIAN YOU NEED TO LEAVE!!!!" Lance yelled.

"Actually y'all both can leave. I'm not asking, I'm telling you to get the fuck out of my apartment." I said calmly, to his credit Brian seemed to understand the dire situation he was in and skedaddled his ass right on out while Lance stood trying to explain. "I really don't wanna hear it because I've seen it, heard it, smelled it.... got my apartment smelling like old nut... You need to leave so I can clean up." I said as my grip tightened on the bat.

"Baby no you gotta let me explain... you, you were gone for two months. What was I supposed to do?" Lance asked, I really couldn't believe that he was trying to twist this around on me. "Ray that nigga don't mean shyt to me...." Lance said stepping towards me.

"I'm trying to decide whether I want you to take your shyt with you or if I should put it in a trash bag and leave it outside.... I'm still not sure, but what I do know is that you need to leave." I said looking at him and he seemed confused. "You're wondering how I can be so calm?" I asked and he nodded. "Because I'm not about to fight you, I'm not going to yell, I'm not going to fuck up your car because I don't want you to have any excuse as to why you can't leave... I really don't care." I said shrugging.

"Ray, I was horny... you were gone... I.... I fucked up." Lance said taking another step towards me.

"You know, I almost wanna ask how long you waited before you started cheating but I literally don't care. The way I see it is simple, you cheated, we're through, and now we don't have anything else to talk about. I just know you need to leave because it's been two months since I've had some dick and I don't think I can wait another day and I really don't wanna explain why my ex is over here." I said and I could see he was getting upset.