🏒Official⛸️

Xian had a soft smile playing on his lips as he glanced at the wallpaper on his phone. It was a picture of Azure and him with all their fur babies. But it was Azure's smile that captured his heart. The crow's feet next to his eyes, his carefree laughter as Sahara gave him slobbery kisses, and Wu and Ji perched on Xian's shoulders; on his lap were Wei Wei and Furball; and it was his own fond gaze on Azure that made Xian's breath hitch. It showed longing.

This wholesome picture was clicked by JC on their last day together. They had a small farewell party for him, where it was only JC, Kiara, and Azure.

They were all lounging lazily after an amazing lunch prepared by Ms. Lee when Sahara was acting goofy and JC found an opportunity to click this picture, and secretly he was glad for this treasure. Because for the next three years, he was going to miss each one of them dearly.

Three and a half months ago, when Xian landed in Colorado, Jeff was there to receive him along with Christian, and they made sure he had an amazing evening.

These months had been tough on him, but slowly, with the right therapy, he was sure the road to healing would be good.

And that brought Xian back to the present, where his phone rang and he smiled. It had just been a few days since he last conversed with Azure, and yet he missed him terribly.

"Hey!" Azure's voice was laced with a thick accent, and Xian knew the older man had just woken up from his sleep so that he could catch up with Xian.

With mock sarcasm, Xian retorted, "Hey, my ass, later, tell me why you skipped a few of the episodes of my drama." Xian grinned into the phone when Azure became silent. He was sure the older man wasn't expecting his outburst.

"You spoilt the episodes for me! I wanted to see my Joong-Ki baby, and now thanks to someone, they ruined it for me." Xian huffed for good measure, all the while grinning like a fool.

Finally, Azure cleared his throat and asked, "You're kidding me, right?"

"Do I sound like I'm kidding you?"

"You're thinking about other men when I'm here thinking about you?" Azure countered, and Xian had to bite his lips from laughing.

"If you are thinking about me, why did you watch those episodes without me?"

"Wei Ying." Xian's heart melted when he heard the name in Azure's voice, which was gruff and sweet at the same time. "I swear if you were here, I'd have spanked that ass of yours! Weren't you the one who badgered me to see that drama, and now you're having an issue because I skipped a few episodes?"

Xian was shocked, and he missed a few of Azure's words, especially after the spanking part. Purposely lowering his voice, Xian inquired, "You want to spank my ass?"

The man at the other end groaned and finally said, "Your ass is the only one I want. But I won't spank you. You know I can never hurt you."

"Oh! But I don't mind a bit of spanking and a bit of sadism." Xian covered his mouth as he heard Azure's silence. It was quite heavy.

"For the sake of this universe! Please stop talking, Wei Ying, or else I am going to catch the next flight to where you are and..." There was a long pause, and Xian's curiosity got the better of him, when he finally asked, "And?"

A second later, Azure answered softly, "And kiss you. I miss you."

Xian and Azure had both been taking therapies seriously. At times he would join Azure's session via Zoom or vice versa, and together they have learned to be more vocal. He was glad in ways that, had they not been so, they wouldn't have been able to converse this freely.