{It's my Birthday}

Heya Everyone!!!

Like every year, I am back here to celebrate my birthday with you all, my virtual family. I hope you all keep loving WangXian and YiZhan as much as I have.

As always, I love you all, and hopefully I will create more amazing stories for all of you.

So, this year, I have planned to give you all something new. Usually, I don't give any updates on my birthday, but this year, I'll give you all the snippets of our Azure and Wei Ying's future.

I hope you love them and keep loving me too.

Warm Regards,
LuvLaws ©️

The dressing room was silent, and the players were absorbed in their own private musings

The dressing room was silent, and the players were absorbed in their own private musings. The roar of their fans could be heard throughout the room, and the only thing Xian was able to do at that moment was not panic. After all, this was the highly sought-after Stanley Cup finals, and he was the endgame; his dream of playing international hockey was only one step away.

He snapped out of his trance as one of the crew members called his name. He looked up to meet the crew member's face, who grinned and said, "You have a visitor. Someone is looking forward to meeting you."

Xian's first instinct was to remind the individual that no one is permitted to enter the premises, but he was forced to restrain himself as his gaze fell on the only individual he had not anticipated to be present.

Azure.

It had been two years and four months since he had physically held this man, and without another thought or consideration to the surroundings or people, Xian's feet took him to where his man was standing, and the next second, a warm embrace cocooned him into comfort.

"I cannot believe you are here." Xian whispered into Azure's neck, and Azure's only reaction was to tighten his body against Xian's.

It took Azure a few seconds to gather his thoughts, and once he did, he settled back and held Xian's head in his hands, and the two of them lapsed into silence.

Xian realised the entire room was now empty, but for his captain, when he felt a tap on his back. "We'll meet you at the players' corner. You've got two minutes."

Xian had immense gratitude for his team. Had it not been for their faith in him, he wouldn't be standing in this arena. Once they were alone, Xian turned to face Azure, whose eyes were only on him.

"How could I not come?" Azure gently smiled at him and said, "It's finally your moment, and I had to be here. To see you fulfil your dream, isn't that a feeling you'd want to share with me?"

"I want to share every moment with you." Xian did not lie, but there was a feeling he could not deny that nagged him, and he finally asked, "What if I don't win this game?"

"Then you don't win." Azure gently tucked Xian's hair behind his ears and continued, "But my Wei Ying is an amazing player, and something tells me he'll win. He'll make history, and tonight, his name will be forever marked."

"You sure?"

"I am."

Xian realised this was the time he had to seize, so he cupped Azure's face and kissed his forehead without hesitation. Xian's lips lingered for a few more seconds before he finally confessed, "I puck you, Lan Zhan."

Xian exited the room with a glint in his eye; however, he did not miss the fact that Azure was blushing. He was conscious of the fact that he must win this game, as his partner had come all the way from the other end of the globe to witness his performance, and he would strive to achieve the same. Xian was aware that all he had to do was win the game.

 Xian was aware that all he had to do was win the game