|10|

Yes, another Soleil POV, but there's also going to be Elias's POV, dw.

S O L E I L

"SOLEIL."

Who the fuck-

"What the hell?" I ask, sitting up and glaring at my brother.

"Wake up!"

"Why?" I yell, scowling at him.

"Dad isn't here! He's gone!"

Is he serious? He woke me up because dad isn't home?

"You dumbass!" I yell, getting up and running after him with my pillows.

"Why are you hitting me?" He yells, hiding behind the counter.

"Dad is at work! That's a note on the fridge!" I yell, hitting him hard.

"I didn't see it!"

"Oh, really?" I ask, sighing.

"Yeah! Its not my fault-"

"Just shut up."

Before he can answer, the doorbell rings. Now who could that possibly be?

I swing open the door, only to find Elias standing there. He freezes when he looks at me, his eyes fixed on my body.

I look down, only to realise I'm wearing a pair of shorts and the shortest tank top I own.

I sigh. "What are you doing here this early?"

"Its almost noon."

"Exactly, its early. What do you need?"

"Your brother."

"Why?"

"Doesn't concern you." He mumbles.

"It kind of does."

"Its about football. Coach made me swear not to mention anything about football during the weekend and since I won't have time when we get back, I figured I'll pass by your house before heading to the hotel."

"Isn't it too early?"

"Check in is at five, it takes three hours to get there, minus traffic."

"Bella told me she's going to be here at one." I mutter.

"I really don't care. Can I come in?"

I roll my eyes and look behind him at his car, only to find two weirdos waving at me.

He looks back at the same direction. "They didn't want to come because of Lucas."

"Then why are they getting out of the car?" I ask, watching as they run towards the front door.

"Soleil!" Julian yells.