|11|

S O L E I L

Being Elias' partner was already horrible, but now staying and sleeping in the same room as him? Now, that is what I call a nightmare.

Its worse than my mother's death, probably. But it'll be fine, right? I mean, we'll just be sleeping. I'll be on the bed comfortably and he will be on the ground.

I close the tap water, wrapping a towel around myself and heading out the door, only to find Elias sitting down on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

He looks up at me and I roll my eyes. "Close your eyes."

"No, I think im enjoying this."

"Im going to tell my brother."

"I am not scared of that dumbass." He mumbles.

I shake my head, heading towards my bag and grabbing my dress.

"Can i go shower now?"

"I still need to put my makeup on, do my hair, put my clothes on, do my skincare-"

"Just give me 5 minutes."

"I can't just sit with my towel."

"Put your dress on."

"I need to do my skincare and hair first."

"Then sit with that towel." He mumbles, heading to the bathroom and shutting the door close.

I sigh. "Asshole!"

I could've put my old clothes on or the clothes I will wear tomorrow but wearing clothes that I've already worn before makes me feel disgusting.

I sit patiently and that asshole takes almost 20 minutes instead.

Once the door opens, i almost freeze, looking at him with a towel wrapped around his waist and but i don't. Im fine.

"5 minutes my ass." I mutter heading inside the bathroom and opening my bag.

All while I do my skincare, Elias stands next to me with nothing but his towel, brushing his teeth, shaking and doing stuff that he does.

I decide to curl my hair and then put a natural makeup on.

I put my dress on, put my heels on and stare at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a black dress, mid thigh probably or shorter, heels. My dress was  cut on both sides also, with spaghetti straps.

I put my jewellery on and head out of the bathroom, glancing at Elias who's putting his rings on.

He double glances at me, stumbling on his own feet as he gapes at me, eyes wide.

I shake my head laughing as I grab my phone.

He clears his throat. "You look nice."

"I wish I could say the same about you." I say, but I was lying.

He was wearing black pants, white shirt untucked with a few of the buttons unbuttoned, a silver chain, a few rings and his hair ruffled as usual. And he looked...good.