Chapter 11: I don't love you.

Summary:

TW: Discussing regression, implied fire, causing someone else pain, implied ruining someone's life, talking about prosthetics, discussing diapers, crying, panic attack, scared of committing and scared of hurting someone else.
-
-
Title: I don't love you by MCR

~~~Present: Blitzø and Stolas ~~~

"Shit." Blitzø mumbles. "I'm- sorry, Stolas, I- ." He says.

Blitzø had crawled into bed with Stolas- while fucking little! What is wrong with him?

"There's nothing to apologize for." Stolas says. "I didn't mind in the slightest."

"Great, so...I'll just be going then." Blotzø says, about to leave; But, Stolas grabs his arm to pull him back.

"Blitzø, we have to talk." Stolas says.

"Nope." Blitzø tried to leave again with the same result.

"Blitzø." Stolas says firmly.

"Stolas- do you just not understand the word no?" Blitzø asks. "It means fuck off."

"I'm sorry, if last night didn't happen, I would have left it alone. But, you seemed so happy to have someone around to take care of you." Stolas explains. "How can I just allow a kid to be left alone without a caregiver?" Stolas asks.

"I'm case you've forgotten, I'm not a kid!" Blitzø shouts.

"Sometimes you are!" Stolas shouts back.

Blitzø sighs. "Yeah! That's the fucking problem! I'd be rid of it if I could, but I can't!"

"Why don't you want me to take care of you?" Stolas asks. "I'm a good caregiver, and I care about you." Stolas asks.

"Okay- you want to know the reason?!" Blitzø asks.

Stolas crosses his arms. "Yes."

"Really?" Blitzø asks.

"Yes, really. I do." Stolas says.

"Because- because we're not friends, okay? We're business partners." Blitzø explains.

Stolas rolls his eyes. "I'd like to think we're a little more than just that- but, alright."

"I don't know!" Blitzø sighs. "I cant have someone I work with have that much control over me." Blitzø explains.

Stolas stops to think it over. He considered Blitzø to be a lot more than just a mere friend, but also a lot less than that...
Their relationship really was complicated. But,That didn't change his feelings towards the Imp. Since the night at Ozzie's...things have been weird for them, they've been awkward, yet, surprisingly more friendly and joking around with each other, it felt rather genuine...

It felt great. But awkward and a bit passive aggressive aswell.

Then...

Blitzø's shoulder happened.

Everything suddenly seemed okay again- and Stolas thought maybe everything would actually be okay.

Then the regression thing happened...

He considered wether or not he'd tell Blitzø if the roles were in reverse...
perhaps not.

"That actually makes sense." Stolas says, trying to understand Blitzø's point of view.

"See?" Blitzø asks.

"I know we have an odd relationship. But, maybe that's why it will actually work for us. I adore you, and I would never judge you for any reason. Personally, I think we could get through anything."