21 Resolutions💚💙❤️💜

~~~Past: Fizzarolli~~~

"This movie makes no sense, why does the guy leave the gun? Won't that leave evidence?" Fizzarolli asks.

The three teenage hooligans just got out of a movie they totally ''didn't'' sneak into.

"It's a metaphor, ratnose peabrain." Barbie explains. "Leaving the gun and taking the cannoli means he's taking the good parts of life and leaving the bad stuff behind him." She explains.

Blitzo shrugs. "Whatever that means, it was still the best thing I've ever seen!" Blitzo says.

"I thought you said die hard was the best thing you've ever seen." Fizz says.

"I can like two things, Fizz!" Blitzo says. "Let me live my life."

"You get way too obsessive." Barbie says.

"Yeah? Look who's talking." Blitzo retorts.

"What's that supposed to mean?"Barbie asks.

"Can you two stop fighting, please? It's literally all you do." Fizzarolli complains.

"We don't always fight!" Blitzo argues.

Fizz crosses his arms.

"Okay, yeah, we do. But, it's never in a mean way." Barbie says. "Mostly. I mean, don't get me wrong he's an annoying pain in the ass! But, I'm his sister so only I get to call him that."

Blitzo gives Barbie a snarky look. "Yeah, right. If we didn't fight all the time, how will we know we really do care? If we stop fighting, that's when you should worry." Blitzo says.

Barbie laughs. "True."

Fizzarolli rolls his eyes. "Twins are so weird."

"Oh, like you're normal." Barbie mocks.

"Fizz, if you're going to date me you have to be at least a little criminally insane." Blitzo says.

Fizzarolli laughs. "Okay, I'll work harder on that then."

"You two are some strange fucking doorknobs." Barbie says. "Listen, Fizz. I think it's great you two are dating and all- but, if you hurt my brother, I will cut off your dick." She threatens.

"Bold of you to assume I wouldn't cut off his dick first." Blitzo scoffs

"I'll flip ya for it." She suggests. 

Blitzø thinks about it.

"Guys-" Fizz tries to get them to stop.

Barbie flips the coin, "call it."

"Heads!" Blitzo shouts.

Barb catches the coin and laughs. "Ha, tails!"

"Damn it!" Blitzo curses.

"Blitzo!" Fizz whined.

"Relax, Fizz. You honestly think you'd hurt me that bad?" Blitzo asks.

Fizz takes Blitzo's hands. "I never want to hurt you." He says, before wrapping his arms around Blitzo. "Ever."

~~~Present: Everyone~~~

Fizzarolli and Blitzø were in the playroom while Stolas and Asmodeus chatted it up in the living room area, droning tea and being fancy birds in high society.

"Fizzarolli is such an angel when he's regressed, I mean, he'll get a little bratty when he wants to play instead of taking a nap or going to bed, but for the most part he's very well behaved." Ozzie explains. "He hates to disappoint people. It honestly makes it really hard to say no to him." Asmodeus explains.