22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

Summary:

Fizzarolli and Blitzø play hospital...

This doesn't end well.

Notes:

TW for this chapter: (where do I start?) Cursing, wetting, diapers, flashbacks, panic attack, guilt, lots of guilt, hurt/comfort, complicated feelings, complicated relationship, threatening to cut off someone's genitalia, child abuse, tattoos, sadness....lmk if I should add.

Lately Fizzarolli and Blitzø have been obsessed with Bluey; a tv show about what they assumed to be a blue dog demon who lives in a world where demon dogs had taken over earth and fixed it up for the good of their species. It's quite a clever show, very popular amongst littles.

Fizzarolli was so inspired by the show, he made bluey themed puppy ears for them to wear based on their favorite characters. "Here, Blitzø! I made Mackenzie ears for me and Bluey ears for you." He says proudly, holding up two sets of ears.

Blitzø frowns. "I'm not Bluey, Fizz. I'm bingo." He explains.

"Oh...okay, sorry." Fizzarolli says, making a new set of ears for Blitzø.

Strange, Stolas thinks Blitzø is a lot more like socks than Bingo. "Blitzy, where are your manners?" Stolas scolds.

"Sorry..." Blitzø mumbles.

"It's okay, Blitzø." Fizz says, holding up the new bingo ears he made and handing them to Blitzø.

"Now, what do we say, little star??" Stolas asks him, tilting his head.

"Thanks." Blitzø says, putting on the ears happily.

"You're welcome." Fizzarolli smiles.

"Good boy." Stolas kisses Blitzø's cheek and sets him down to play with Fizz.

"Those are very nice, bug." Asmodeus says. "You're very talented."

"Indeed." Stolas says, petting Blitzø. "Very well done, sweetheart."

"Thank you!" Fizzarolli says. "I made ears for you guys too." He says, handing Asmodeus bandit ears and Stolas calypso ears.

"Oh, thank you, heartling. This is very- nice of you." Stolas says.

"Yes. Thank you, bug." Asmodeus adds.

"You're welcome!" The imp smiles. "Come on, Bingo! Let's play in the play room!" He suggests.

Blitzø giggles happily and follows Fizz.

Once the little one's had left, Stolas turns to Asmodeus, holding up the ears Fizz gave him. "What is he implying?"

Asmodeus chuckles. "Well, you do sing a lot." Ozzie says.

"So do you!"

"Only on stage, I don't go around singing about every emotion I ever have like a disney princess." Asmodeus argues.

"Where's the fun in that?" Stolas asks, putting on the ears. "What do you think?"

"Adorable." Asmodeus says sarcastically.

"Now you have to put yours on!" Stolas says.

"I'm good." Ozzie says. "Fizz isn't even here."

"It's the principal!" Stolas says. "You have to wear the ears." He says, smiling.

"Stolas-"

"Or I'll tell Fizz you just don't like his fabulous creation." Stolas threatens.

"Remind me, why am I friends with you?" Asmodeus asks.