17. Two Anxious babies

Notes:

TW: Diapers, talks of past trauma (only implied) Social anxiety, fear of strangers, general anxiety...
Idk, most of this is fluffy.

~2 Weeks later~

~~~Asmodeus and Fizzarolli~~~

Asmodeus had taken Stolas's advice and set some time aside for Fizzarolli to regress every two weeks. It's starting off a bit rocky but Fizz did agree to it at least.

They started by watching cartoons and Fizzarolli allowing Asmodeus to baby him a little- within reason of course. Sometimes it felt overwhelming so Fizz would ask him to tone it down or give him some space, and of course he would.

But eventually Fizz would regress and be full of energy (at least, that's the plan). That's when they would go to the playroom for him to run around as much as he wished.

Fizz was a very energetic and curious little. He loved trying new things, he loved being creative and he absolutely loved reviving all Asmodeus's attention.

Despite this, Fizzarolli did not like meeting new people...he found strangers to be his greatest fear.

As an adult Fizzarolli could easily entertain a group of strangers and felt absolutely confident around littles, adults, children of any age without a care in the world.

But, little Fizzarolli wasn't like that. He felt anyone new was somehow dangerous and out to get him. He didn't feel comfortable with strangers at all and would instantly have a panic attack in result to being around them.

So, when Asmodeus had an emergency to deal with and needed someone to watch him...this proved to be a difficult situation...

Fizzarolli was in a great mood today, he was energetic and playful, and (as per usual) very well mannered. He was swinging and doing acrobatics on the monkey bars they had set up in the playroom.

"Fizz, will you come here please?" Asmodeus asks kindly, interrupting his playtime.

Fizzarolli did a flip off the bars, perfecting the landing, then ran to his caregiver excitedly. "Ozzie! Did you see that? Didn't I do good?" Fizz asks, eager to please the overlord.

"You did amazing, beetle." Asmodeus says. "Listen, I got a phone call from Azazel, they need me at Ozzie's." He explains.

Fizzarolli looks at him confused.

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to go to daycare for a few hours." Asmodeus asks. "You could play, and even meet some littles your own age."

"I don't want to! Please don't make me!" Fizz begs. "I'll be good, but I don't want to go, please, Ozzie!" He cries. Tears flooded down his face instantly and his breathing was hitched.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, baby. It's okay. I won't make you go." Asmodeus promised.

Fizzarolli started to calm down, nodding his head.

He's safe...
Asmodeus won't make him go.
He's okay.

"I have another idea, what if I asked Stolas to watch you instead?" Asmodeus asks.

"Stolas? The chicken guy?" Fizz asks.

"He's an owl, but yes." Asmodeus confirms. "He'd probably be willing to take care of you while I'm gone."

"I don't know..." Fizz says, rubbing his shoulder anxiously.

"I promise, I'll be back as soon as I possibly can." Asmodeus says. "It's either this, or I can take you with me there."