9

"I..." Xia Sisi just felt very embarrassed, his cock was too big, and it was her first time, but he didn't even do foreplay, how could her pussy hold it?

"...I'm not ready yet." Xia Sisi said softly with a blushing face.

Lu Yan's face was a little dark, he felt that his dick was going to explode, and she actually told him that she was not ready yet?

"Isn't it enough for you to be fucked obediently? What else do you need to prepare?" the twenty-eight-year-old virgin asked her rather puzzled.

Xia Sisi whispered softly: "You...I...are still very good..."

Very dry? What's the meaning?

Lu Yan thought for a while before he understood what she was referring to.

He stretched out his hand to push her slender hands away from her pussy, and plucked her two labia lips. The flesh inside was so pink that it made people want to fuck.

However, it was really dry, Lu Yan stretched out one finger and slowly thrust into Xia Sisi's tender pussy, and rubbed her clitoris with one hand.

Inserting his fingers into the pussy, Lu Yan's first feeling was that Xia Sisi's tenderness was so tight! A finger was inserted in, and the tender meat in all directions surrounded him, wrapping his finger tightly.

Xia Sisi blushed and covered her mouth, lying powerlessly on the bed, letting him play with her.

Gradually, the speed of Lu Yan's fingers in the hole became faster and smoother, because Xia Sisi had already produced a lot of lewd water.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi's face was different from the blushing before, but the blush in lust.

Lu Yan saw her little face caught in lust, and his eyes were deep, as if hiding the aura of a hungry wolf.

He couldn't help but leaned down to cover her body, stuck out his tongue and licked her bright red mouth, as if it was covered with honey, Lu Yan sucked it with relish.

Xia Sisi fell into the lustful net he wove, and unexpectedly stretched out her little lilac tongue to hook him and lick it together.

Their tongues touched, and Lu Yan, like a thirsty person who suddenly had a source of water, hooked her tongue viciously, sucking the fragrance in her mouth.

After kissing for a while, Xia Sisi's body had already softened, and Lu Yan couldn't stand the swelling of the dragon's lower body anymore.

Lu Yan opened Xia Sisi's legs to the maximum, exposing the fleshy seam between her legs, supported the dick, aligned it, and inserted it slowly.

As soon as his big dick was inserted into the meat hole, Xia Sisi frowned in pain, feeling as if her body was about to be torn apart.

As Lu Yan's cock saw deeply, Xia Sisi finally couldn't help crying out "it hurts" when she saw that she was about to touch the membrane.

Xia Sisi's hole contracted, and Lu Yan's cock couldn't advance an inch.

Lu Yan gasped, only to hear her cry: "It hurts...stop now...it's too high!"

Lu Yan was so wrapped up by her that he was about to ejaculate, and wanted to rush in and fuck her hard, but Xia Sisi's tenderness was too small, and he couldn't make any progress, so he had to rub her clitoris again while Kiss her gently to relax her.

Slowly, Xia Sisi gradually got used to his bulkiness, she stopped crying and blushed to cooperate with him to relax her body.

Xia Sisi was about to let Lu Yan move, but unexpectedly felt a scalding torrent rushing into her acupuncture point, which made her shiver.

After recovering, she found that Lu Yan on her body was still motionless, and Xia Sisi realized that Lu Yan had already ejaculated!

Lu Yan pulled out his dick expressionlessly, the stick was still stained with Xia Sisi's lewd water. And of course, his semen.

He actually ejaculated! On the outside of her hymen!

Lu Yan went to the bathroom with a gloomy handsome face.

While Xia Sisi was stunned, she actually found it a little funny.

That night, Xia Sisi deeply realized how strong the sexual desire of a 28-year-old virgin is (h)

The two of them did another simple cleaning. After cleaning, Xia Sisi felt that Lu Yan should have no sex before continuing, so she went to bed and covered herself with a quilt.

In fact, Xia Sisi wanted Lu Yan to send her home, but Lu Yan was obviously in a bad mood, so she didn't dare to make this request.

Lu Yan lifted off the thin quilt on her body, facing her delicate body, and started to rub his dick without saying a word.

She was naked under the incandescent light while an equally naked man was rubbing his dick at her, which was uncomfortable for any woman in the civilized world.

"That...you...are you alright?" Xia Sisi was so annoyed as soon as she finished asking, she couldn't open which pot and which pot to pick up right now!

Lu Yan sneered, words such as "don't lift", "second shot", and "no way" are a shame to him who is extremely proud!

He stepped forward and pulled Xia Sisi's butt to the edge of the bed. He raised her leg and touched her tender pussy, which was still wet.

Lu Yan casually rubbed his clitoris a few times, aimed the big dick at the slit, and thrust it in vigorously.

Xia Sisi's small pussy was inserted into an O-shape by Lu Yan, and it fit tightly with his big dick.

"Ah!" Xia Sisi screamed in pain, her face turned pale, and she tightly grasped the sheet under her body with both hands.