48

, I just tried my best to suppress the desire, now when the dick is inserted, it feels so good, and a lot of lewd water flows.

Lu Yan was also agitated, and wished he could fuck him right away, but his remaining rationality reminded him to stabilize quickly, and the dick stopped for a few seconds before slowly thrusting in.

The fans are also eager to watch. In order to become famous, the female anchors on the live broadcast platform play all kinds of fucking methods, ass fucking, 3P, sm, they have seen it all.

However, no female anchor has ever been fucked during a live broadcast of pregnancy! Because no female anchor has ever been pregnant.

So, seeing the grand fuck scene in history, how could the fans not be excited, they just wished that they were the one who pushed Xia Sisi under him and fucked her! [Nizi Tidying Up]

No one spoke in the live broadcast room for a while, Lu Yan was busy fucking, Xia Sisi was feeling the pleasure of being fucked, and the fans were all watching them licking their dicks quickly.

"Sisi, it's so cool...your little pussy is so cool to fuck, my big dick is going to die!"

"Yeah~" Xia Sisi tried to hold her hands up while feeling the impact behind her, so as not to overwhelm herself belly.

But soon, Xia Sisi would be unable to hold on anymore, because Lu Yan behind her strengthened her strength.

It's been a long time since Lu Yan fucked Xia Sisi's top-quality pussy. Once she came in, she was able to maintain her sanity at first, but the tender meat in her pussy clamped his dick too tightly and it was so cool. The softness made him even more aroused, and he was soon immersed in the pleasure of fucking.

Unconsciously, Lu Yan's eyes became hotter and hotter, and the speed of hitting and thrusting under his body became faster and faster. He didn't realize that Xia Sisi was about to be unable to bear his hard fuck.

"Slow down! Uh~ Lu Yan... slow down... stop now! Baby...don't hurt the baby!" Xia Sisi screamed.

Lu Yan's mind was finally pulled back, and he was relieved to see that Xia Sisi was sweating from being fucked by him and her stomach was still fine.

The fans were relieved, although they wanted to see Xia Sisi get fucked during pregnancy, they didn't want to see the baby in trouble!

Because she was afraid of hurting the baby, Xia Sisi didn't dare to let Lu Yan continue to fuck. Lu Yan also had heart palpitations. After a while, she was afraid, so naturally she didn't dare to fuck hard, so she could only discuss it with her fans.

The fans can talk now, and let the two of them solve it by themselves. However, the fans emphasized that Xia Sisi must be happy!

They also saw Xia Sisi's strong desire during pregnancy, because she screamed more lewdly than every time before.

In the end, the two decided that it would be better to give each other oral sex.

Xia Sisi sat on the sofa, and Lu Yan squatted between her legs, spreading her legs to his shoulders, squeezing her head against the pussy, sucking and licking greedily.

During pregnancy, Xia Sisi was really lustful, as soon as Lu Yan stuck his tongue in, she couldn't stop barking.

"Hmm~ It's so cool... Ah! The tongue is so good! " The flow was joyful, and a lot of lewd water flowed out, which wet Lu Yan's face.

Xia Sisi's face was flushed with lust, her legs clamped Lu Yan's head tightly, and one hand was still pressing to prevent him from leaving.

After many times of practice, Lu Yan's technique has become superb, his tongue nimbly licks every inch of tender flesh in his pussy, and the slut is also sizzling.

Xia Sisi climaxed quickly and collapsed on the sofa.

Lu Yan didn't disturb her aftertaste, he stood up and held her tits for titty fuck, until he felt the desire to ejaculate, then he quickly walked to the head and inserted into her mouth to ejaculate.

A large amount of semen was also swallowed by Xia Sisi, and moved by Lu Yan's thoughtfulness, she took the initiative to clean his dick with her mouth.

Fans also gave great support and rewards, praising Xia Sisi for becoming more and more flirty and more and more able to eat dicks.

Episode 2 (the dispute with Fang Jiaren's first sister h)

Xia Sisi and Lu Yan have been married for two years. After giving birth, Xia Sisi regained her slender figure and added a bit of the charm and charm of a mature woman It made Lu Yan want to fuck her every day when he saw her, and he had to fuck her three or four times a day before giving up.

After two years of sex live streaming, the number of fans in the live broadcast room has also skyrocketed, reaching tens of millions, which is close to that of the first sister, Fang Jiaren.

On this day, Xia Sisi received a notice from the company about a live sex match with Fang Jiaren. The new first sister will be determined by the number of fans' votes in three days.

Although the current Xia Sisi can face sex directly, even if it is a shameful fucking competition, she still has a shyness that goes deep into her bones during sex.

And it was this shyness that made Xia Sisi stand out from the many live broadcasts, and many fans watched this set.

Xia Sisi wanted to win. During these three days, Lu Yan tried his best to cooperate with her. He used various positions to fuck her in three days.

Fans also came up with various ideas to help the two get in touch, and in the end, "a pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi" said something, and everyone calmed down from the frenzy.

"Sisi makes the bed sweet, greasy and soft, which man would not be hard? Just keep your voice."

Well, this is quite reasonable, most of the fans are because Xia Sisi's groans are too loud when she is being fucked. too sweet