22

For the first time, he knew that apart from being a woman's pussy, a small mouth can also make his dick feel so good that he can ejaculate quickly!

Lu Yan sighed comfortably, maybe Xia Sisi's pussy is the home of his big dick! (h)

Lu Yan quietly let Xia Sisi suck his dick for a while, and then began to feel dissatisfied again. He supported Xia Sisi's head, and the big dick was gently pushed in and out of her delicate mouth.

Xia Sisi was inserted and filled by him, causing a trace of saliva to flow down the corner of her mouth, staining Lu Yan's bloody big dick, making her look extremely lewd.

Lu Yan felt the warmth and moisture of the big cock contained by Xia Sisi's tight mouth, and couldn't help but feel that he was thrusting faster and deeper with his back straight.

Lu Yan tilted her head in enjoyment, and quickly fucked her tight mouth dry. The big dick was advancing bravely in her mouth, and even wanted to insert it into her throat.

And Xia Sisi was drooling from being fucked, her eyes turned white, and she looked miserable.

Xia Sisi quickly clenched her fist and lightly thumped Lu Yan's chest, she was almost out of breath.

Lu Yan looked down and saw how miserable she was being fucked by him, and quickly pulled out his big dick. Xia Sisi was able to catch her breath and coughed a few times.

"Are you okay?" Lu Yan asked with concern.

With a blushing face, Xia Sisi slowly shook her head, and lay powerlessly on the bed.

Lu Yan was silent for a while, lifted Xia Sisi's legs, bent down and helped her suck the pussy for a while.

Seeing Xia Sisi gradually falling into lust again, Lu Yan raised his head and sucked the sweetness on his lips.

Lu Yan looked at Xia Sisi's charming little mouth, and then at her pink pussy that was still glowing with water. He was at war with heaven and man, and finally inserted the big dick into her tight pussy.

In fact, Lu Yan still wanted to fuck his small mouth for a while. Although it was not comfortable to fuck, but seeing the scene where Xia Sisi sucked his cock, he felt an indescribable pleasure in his heart, and this psychological pleasure was even worse. For the physical pleasure you get from fucking.

But when Xia Sisi was being fucked, she looked miserable and uncomfortable, and Lu Yan couldn't force her, so he had to take the next best thing and fuck her pussy.

Xia Sisi's small pussy was as tight as her small mouth, and the meat in her hole tightly wrapped around his dick, it was so cool!

Lu Yan leaned on her body, holding her two thin legs into his arms, Xia Sisi's legs were stretched wide by him, Xiaonen felt aggrieved and was fucked by his big dick A huge o-shape.

As Lu Yan's big dick was pushed in and out, the tender meat in Xia Sisi's hole also turned outward from time to time, and the pink meat rubbed against Lu Yan's dick, like a delicate flower bearing fruit.

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi moaned and moaned non-stop after being fucked, and became more and more used to the big dick's teasing.

Xia Sisi's eyes were blurred, and she moaned softly, her hands hugged Lu Yan's neck tightly, and when she was fucked hard by Lu Yan, her nails scratched many marks on Lu Yan's naked back.

The speed of Lu Yan's fucking became faster and faster, the sound of "pa pa pa pa" has even become the sound of "pang pang peng", and the soft moan from Xia Sisi's mouth has also turned into a coquettish scream Voice.

Under Lu Yan's continuous and vigorous attack, Xia Sisi quickly dropped her helmet and armor, screaming and venting her body.

After the climax, Xia Sisi was lying weakly on the bed, while Lu Yan's majesty remained unabated. The big dick bravely attacked the city in her pussy, so strong that it pushed Xia Sisi's whole body forward, and then He was caught by Lu Yan again, pressed firmly under his body and fucked violently.

"Um~ I don't want it anymore...stop...Um~ I don't want it anymore...I can't do it..." Xia Sisi shook her head carelessly and begged.

Lu Yan fucked her so hard, as if he was going to fuck her to death, she had already climaxed three times, but Lu Yan was still fucking her tirelessly like a piling, she really couldn't stand it!

Lu Yan's eyes were already red from fucking, his hips were moving fast, the big dick was coming in and out of his pussy, Xia Sisi's pussy was as bright red as blood dripping from being fucked.

Xia Sisi was crying pitifully, and Lu Yan also knew that Xia Sisi's body was too weak to withstand his hard fucking, but he couldn't stop, he just wanted to fuck her, fuck her hard! Even if her tenderness is forced to be fucked to death, she will not hesitate!

And the more Xia Sisi cried pitifully, the more intense the urge and desire to ruthlessly ravage her surged up in Lu Yan's mind.

Regardless of Xia Sisi's crying and begging, Lu Yan fucked her hard for an hour before finally ejaculating the first bubble of cum in her pussy.

Obviously Lu Yan only fucked Xia Sisi a few times yesterday, but today it seemed like he hadn't fucked a woman for several months. The ejaculation was very thick, and he ejaculated for a full minute, filling Xia Sisi's belly to the brim. drum.

Lu Yan pulled out his dick, and the blockage was gone. The mixture of semen and lewd water in Xia Sisi's pussy immediately rushed out like a flood, and soon soaked the bed sheet.

Lu Yan admired the beauty of the flowing water for a while, then picked up the weak Xia Sisi by the waist, and carried her to the bathroom to wash.

Lu Yan turned on the shower, and Xia Sisi leaned weakly in Lu Yan's arms. Lu Yan put one hand on her soft buttocks and kneaded them, while helping her clean them with the other. During the process, he inevitably ate a lot of tofu.