39

inside.

The breath of lust diffused with the sexual intercourse between the two, accompanied by Xia Sisi's soft, sweet and charming moans, the whole room seemed to be immersed in the flames of lust, and it was difficult to extricate itself.

Lu Yan lay on Xia Sisi's body, her lower body kept moving, the big dick was moving in and out of the pussy at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the joint between the two was soon covered with white foam.

Due to Lu Yan's strong impact, Xia Sisi was pushed back and forth, and then pulled back by Lu Yan, who pressed her down and fucked wildly. The two snow-white tits are flickering, very attractive!

Lu Yan's eyes were hot, and when he occasionally slowed down his pussy speed, he lowered his head and took a sip of the tits, biting the pretty erect red nipples.

Half an hour later, Lu Yan suddenly pressed down on Xia Sisi's slender waist and fucked her several hundred times. Then his body straightened up, the big dick pressed against the depth of her pussy, and a big bubble of semen came out.

After releasing some of his desires, Lu Yan started to play tricks again.

While Xia Sisi was still immersed in the pleasure of orgasm, Lu Yan quickly turned Xia Sisi over and put her in a kneeling position.

Then he ran behind her, knelt behind her, raised her butt high, aligned it, and slowly inserted the big dick in again.

Xia Sisi snorted, and before she had time to speak, she felt a strong impact from behind her.

She quickly stabilized her leaning body, like a small boat swaying in the wind and rain, swaying back and forth non-stop, and said pitifully: "Slow down... um... it's too fast... I can't take it anymore... Hmm~"

Lu Yan took pity on her and wanted to be slow, but he was too excited to try doggy style for the first time. The tight and warm little pussy wrapped his big dick tightly, and doggy style made him feel He easily penetrated into the innermost part of the little tender pussy, and even touched Xia Sisi's womb.

Lu Yan found that he couldn't slow down at all! Xia Sisi's tender pussy is so delicious!

The huge momentum and impact made Xia Sisi a little overwhelmed, and she was soon defeated by Lu Yan's strong attack. Her entire upper body lay limply on the bed, only her little buttocks were held high by Lu Yan , weakly bearing his violent fuck from behind.

After a hard fuck, Lu Yan's forehead was covered with sweat. But he still enjoyed it, and felt that enjoying it was extremely refreshing.

Lu Yan thought of the excitement when the male actors in the av in a few steps were getting fucked, and now he understood how much those male actors enjoyed it! Especially, it was Xia Sisi's top-quality pussy who was obediently kneeling and being fucked by him!

Lu Yan thought, the rear-entry style is probably the most enjoyable, right?

"Ah! Lighten up...um~it's too heavy...uh...don't fuck there..." Xia Sisi cried softly.

The sudden cry brought Lu Yan back to his senses in an instant, and he felt it carefully, only to realize that his big dick had charged into battle, had hit the wall of the uterus several times, and even almost penetrated into her delicate uterus.

No wonder Xia Sisi was crying...

Lu Yan quickly withdrew, and when she inserted it again, it was not as deep as before, and Xia Sisi stopped crying.

After another thirty or forty minutes of fucking, the capable and persistent Lu Yan was still defeated by Xia Sisi's gentle and tight pussy.

As her back straightened, another bubble of hot semen shot into Xia Sisi's pussy which was already muddy.

As a result of the two heavy injections, a lot of semen flowed out from the joint between the two, and it dripped on the bed, which was very obvious.

Lu Yan pulled out his dick and lay down on the bed to rest, while Xia Sisi had already passed out.

Xia Sisi stared dumbfounded. Lu Yan ate the eggplant she used for masturbation.

The taste of doggy sex was so delicious that Lu Yan couldn't forget it. From time to time, he grabbed Xia Sisi and fucked her, using his favorite doggy style.

For several days in a row, Lu Yan seemed to have taken a stimulant, and he didn't feel tired at all, and his offspring seemed to have inexhaustible semen in their bags. No matter how many times a day he did it, he could always ejaculate in the end A bubble of thick semen.

Xia Sisi was frightened, and pitifully hugged her red knee, complaining and coquettishly saying: "Lu Yan, my knee hurts so much, don't do it, let me rest for a few days?" The exposed knee , red, completely different from the delicate and delicate skin around it, Lu Yan saw it with a trace of pity.

"Okay, don't bother yourself these few days, just lie down and get fucked." There was still a sense of regret in the words.

Xia Sisi: "..."

Does she want to be fucked in a different way? What she wants is obviously not to be fucked!

Xia Sisi pursed her mouth, her clear and bright eyes were full of prayers and expectations, "Lu Yan, can't you do well these few days? I really hurt, and my pussy hurts too..."

Following Lu Yan, Xia Sisi spoke more directly, at least she was no longer shy when it came to sexual intercourse, but could face it calmly.

Xia Sisi's voice dragged on for a long time, and her coquettish voice immediately softened Lu Yan's heart.

He sighed, and said helplessly: "Okay, I won't fuck you these few days."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Xia Sisi's much brighter smiling face