NH: Innocence

She's beautiful.

And I'm in love with her.

*
I stand there jiggling my leg as I wait for Mr. Hocksworth to write a pass for me. I've been holding my pee since lunch, and I'm on my period. Just flapjacking fantastic! Mr. Hocksworth finally tears the piece of paper of the little pad and hands it to me. " Hurry up. And don't go upstairs." He always tells us that. Why? I have no idea.

I push the door open and half jog to the girls bathroom. I bang into one of the stalls and just let it go free. I sigh as I walk out of the stall and wash my hands. I fix my hair a little and check my make up. I wink at myself in the mirror 'cause I am hot stuff. I laugh at myself as I walk out. I look around thank goodness no one's in the hallway.

"What are you laughing at?" I jump and a small squeak escapes my lips. An Irish voice from behind me emerges from behind the staircase. "Uh...nothing really." I laugh nervously, putting a piece if hair behind my ear. A boy with blonde hair comes out from the shadows and has remarkably beautiful sapphire gems as eyes. As he comes to stand in front of me I notice he's not that much taller than me, but then I'm a little taller than the average height for girls at 5'6. "I'm Niall." He reaches his hand out towards me. I shake it in politeness. "Y/N."

"So what were you really laughing at?" He asked out of pure curiosity. I sigh and smile to myself. "Myself. I'm just so hilarious." I giggle but then my cheeks turn pink as I realize at how stupid that sounds. In front of a very attractive guy! Niall just nods his head. "What time is it?" He asks out of the blue. I look around only to realize we have no clocks in the hallway. Stupid right? I take my phone out to look at it but once I do it's quickly snatched from my grip. "Hey!" Niall holds up a finger. As if I'm going to wait a second, hell no!

He types something real quick and then I hear a little chime. Like something from a phone. Niall hands me back my phone and I look at him questionably with a raised brow. "Now," he says. "I can experience your hilarious ness." He smirks and I scoff. I mumble a whatever and turn to walk away. "I'll text ya!" Niall shouts down the hall. I turn around to yell back."Go to class!" And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a beautiful friendship began.

*
"Niall stop!" I squeal as I am being lifted over a broad shoulder. "Put me down! Right now!" I hear him chuckle and I slap his back.

"No. Not until you apologize." I groan. Why is he making this a big deal. I didn't think it was that big. "I didn't do anything wrong! Now put me down before I-" I'm cut off as I'm thrown onto a soft leather couch. His body lays on top of mine and brings his face closer to mine. "Before you what?" He smirks and and raises his brows. I open my mouth to say something then close it then open it again hoping something would come out. Niall's close proximity is making my brain go haywire. "That's what I thought." He says lowly as he brings his lips to mine.

Niall and I have been dating for six months. It seems like it was forever ago that he asked me why I was laughing in the middle of the hallway. But yeah we've been dating for a long time and I think I'm in love with him. He's always on my mind and always brings a smile to my face when he just pops into my head or when I get a good morning text from him. And the sparks and electricity I feel flow between us whenever we're near each other. It's unimaginable.

Niall pulls back with a smile. And pecks my lips again. He stays on top of me and I realize what position we're in. He's in between my bent legs, him leaning on his forearms. My arms encircling his neck. Yes I'm a virgin and Niall knows that. Just like I know he's a virgin too. We're so comfortable around each other you'd think we have already done it.

"Y/N." I'm brought out of my thoughts by him tapping on y nose. "Huh? What did you say?" He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "I said our seven month anniversary is coming up." My face lights up at the realization. I almost forgot our seven months is in two days! "What do wanna do babe?" I purse my lips in thought. Niall brings his lips near my ear. His warm breath sending nice chills down my spine. "I want to give you something very special. Friday I'll pick you up. Pack a bag and dress nicely." I'm already getting excited about the date in two days. I kiss him quickly and push him off of me and onto the floor. He grunts and I laugh at him. He pulls me down on top of him and I kiss all over his face. And just like that he's not mad at me for taking a night of his sandwich.