Chapter 15: In "Sight"...

Blake: I-...*ehem*...ok...you can rest here for tonight. Well help you get a room tomorrow first thing...got it?

You heard skipped a beat as you looked in the direction of Blake in pure joy and thankfulness.

Y/N: thank you Blake!

Pyrrha: he's all yours girls.

Weiss: oh, we know~

...what?...

Blake: *sigh* Weiss, could you not right now?

Weiss: what? Afraid I'll get him fist?~

Blake: that's not it!...*sigh*...come on in Y/N...

You nodded with a smile before being guided in by Blake holding your leash. You assumed that Pyrrha handed it over when you were talking.

While walking in, you heard Pyrrha walk away behind you as a strangely familiar scent reached your senses...

Roses?...and... S'mores?...

Both remind you of the shampoo bottles you had to replace for both Ruby and Yang...strange...

You then heard Weiss close the door behind you before speaking up.

Weiss: alrighty!- the bathroom and shower is to your...left!- to your left. You can set your bags near the door, and lastly, you'll be sleeping in ya-

Blake: not that one...

Weiss: hm?...why not?...

Blake: she has...some things in there...

Weiss: then what about our "totally" mature and adult like leader? Because you and I know that she hides a lot of trash under her pillows.

That...that sounded like something Ruby would do a lot...you remembered how whenever you had to fix their beds, you had always found small wrappings from candy stuffed under or even in her pillow...and not to mention what was under the bed...

Your smile began to fade as for some reason an strange feeling of fear dawned on you...

"Were they here?"...

You shivered at the thought, but you shook you head before speaking up.

Y/N: I-I'm fine sleeping on the ground too! I just need a pillow, and a spare blanket if you have an-

Weiss: no, you will not be sleeping on the floor tonight!- that is unacceptable!

Blake: I agree with Weiss, but...what are we gonna do then?

You shrugged your shoulders before getting an idea that made you immediately blush...

Y/N: I-I could...sleep with someone...?

The room went silent as you immediately covered your face.

Y/N: I-I'm gonna take a shower now!

You quickly placed down your bag before taking out the spare clothing you had drought with you. Then immediately running into a wall near the bathroom entrance, and eventually running in.

Blake pov

Both me and Weiss stared at each other for a moment...Y/N...sleeping with one of us...

Blake: dibs!

Weiss: di- aw, come on!- I wanna get close to him to y'know! I get next, you got that!?

I sighed thankfully before hearing the showers begin to run...we both looked over...

The door wasn't all the way closed, as a small flow of steam poured out.

I just stared as Weiss crossed her arms in a judging manner.