Chapter 18

"As long as they pretty, you know I'ma get it and spend it on you, bae
I know I been busy, don't give em' no time
And no n*ggas, I hope I ain't too late (don't do that)
Bad and you know it, show me that bag you know that you want
Go up on a Tuesday
Girl, I want you."
Babyface Ray ft. Blxst & Nija "Spend It"

Nicole

"Can you hand me that brush?" I asked Tucson.

It's our last day in Vegas, and I am mostly packed up and ready to go when we leave tomorrow morning. The only stuff I still have outside of my bags are my toothbrush, deodorant, lotion perfume, makeup bag, and outfits for today and tomorrow. I don't want to leave anything in my hotel room.

"This one?"

"Yes, Tucson. The only brush that's on that table."

"My bad. Wait, let me borrow it."

"Boy, you got locs in your head. What are you going to do with a brush?"

"You should have seen what he did with mine." Tae commented, looking away from his phone.

"Which was what?"

"Shut up!" Tucson warned Tae, pointing at him with a stern look on his face.

"I hope it's not what I'm thinking because I'm going to need you to keep your paws off my brushes."

"Nicole, have you ever done an*l?"

"No, and I really don't plan on it."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It just makes me cringe thinking about my bootyhole being stretched like that. I'm good."

"Girl, you don't know what you're missing."

"Ummm, can y'all go get ready? What I do with my *ss is my business."

"I thought you were waiting for Dewayne so we could go to the mall and then grab something to eat."

"I don't know where he's at. I'm going to call him again, but go shower."

"Fine." They groaned, reluctantly getting up from the bed and walking to their rooms. Tae's room is to the left of mine with an adjoining door, while Tucson's is to the right.

I laid back on the bed with my robe on and picked up my phone to FaceTime my man.

"Yes, Nic Nic."

"How far are you?"

"I told you I was 20 minutes away, 5 minutes ago."

"When did you tell me that?"

"I sent you a text."

"Oh."

"You miss me that much?"

"Boy, I expect you to do the dash about me. I'm all that and a bag of chips."