76

Vibha aunty bring avneet with her in her room, Siddharth came down stairs for dinner but nobody from aunty and Avneet came to have dinner with him.

Actually, aunty refuse Avneet to go and talk to Siddharth.

Avneet also know that siddharth will talk about divorce so it will be good to stay away from him for a while.

Siddharth texted Avneet on her phone because she is staying at his mother's room and aunty is angry with siddharth, when Avneet didn't checked her phone.

Siddharth came to talk to Avneet in aunty's room.

Siddharth knocks the door of aunty's room.

His mom : yeah come in. (She didn't know who is there outside)

Siddharth : mom...

His mom : siddharth, just go from here I don't want to talk to you.

Avneet : mom, I guess I am creating troubles between you and Siddharth. I am sorry.

His mom : it's not your fault in any way, who made mistake will pay for it for sure and my professional experience and personal life principles says the same thing. (Said in a strict tone)

Siddharth : okay mom, I accept it that I made a mistake.

His mom : no, Siddharth I made a mistake, because I didn't taught you properly how to behave with your life partner. I am really disappointed with you today. (Upset tone)

Siddharth : sorry mom, I won't repeat it again, please tell na avneet.

His mom : no, you just leave she will stay with me tonight.

Siddharth : but mom?

His mom : Siddharth, if you can't stay away from avneet even a day then you should learn to respect her.

Siddharth : but mom, even she can't live without me, right Avneet?

His mom looked at Avneet.

Siddharth : tell na Avneet.

His mom : do you wanna go?

Avneet shook her head for no.

Siddharth is shocked.

His mom : now, you can leave Siddharth, we both are tired we wanna sleep.

Stay tuned