78

Next morning,

Siddharth texted avneet that he is waiting for her.

Avneet seen the text but didn't replied anything in return.

After waiting for some time he went to talk to Avneet. She is not in room of his mother.

His mother is ready for the court and he went in and touch aunty's feets.

Avneet also joined suddenly, she is ready to go somewhere out.

His mom : May God bless you and give you lessons that how should you value your partner.

Siddharth : sorry mom, sorry avneet.

His mom : it's okay.

Avneet : yeah I am sorry siddharth, I know it was my fault. (She is feeling guilty for everything but she can't change the past)

Siddharth : where are you going with mom?

His mom : she is going to her parents?

Siddharth : what but why? We didn't had any fight which go to that extent Avneet?

Avneet : I am just going to meet my mom dad siddharth, I will be back till tomorrow.

His mom : yeah Siddharth, don't get hyper. Sonia ji was asking me since 1 week to drop her there for one day. Even she was inviting you so you should also go with her.

Siddharth : uhm.... No mom.

His mom : okay then let her go at least. You ready avneet?

Avneet : yes mom.

Siddharth : okay come with me for a minute, I want to talk to you something important.

She wanna avoid to talk about divorce.

Avneet : sorry hubby, but mumma papa must be waiting and papa will leave then and I wanna meet them so can we talk tomorrow.

Siddharth have no option so he just nodded.

Avneet left with aunty.

Siddharth is not getting that what is wrong with her, why she is behaving like this.

Avneet reached her residence, she hugged her parents and everyone is happy to see her.

Stay tuned.