109

Like this 10 days flew away so smoothly,

Avneet wound recovered, the scar is there but it's not hurting anymore, even doctor gave her permission that she can wear anything what she wish.

Now Avneet and Siddharth decided that they will join a college and their studies from next day.

Siddharth wake up first. And went for a jogging he came back home. When Avneet is still sleeping.

Avneet had her alarm set at 7 AM, but it's 7:25 AM and madam still sleeping, after every five minutes alarm is ringing but covering her ears with the pillow she is being undisturbed.

She is not even taking stress to get up and switch off the alarm.

Siddharth (said to himself) : Hey God, I will surely get late for college today because of her.

Siddharth : hey avneet, get up yaar it's 7:30 already, we will get late.

Avneet : give me 10 minutes, we are going on a romantic date.

Siddharth : what are you talking avneet, I am asking you to wake up, we are getting late for college. (Confused)

Avneet : I know I know, but in my dream I am going on a date with you. (Said with a smile with her eyes closed)

Siddharth : Avneet, get up, you didn't even make your bag ready. Get up.

Siddharth hold her hand and make her sit on the bed.

Avneet : what is this siddharth. (She opened her eyes rubbing with a grumpy face)

Siddharth : you make your bag ready I will be out from shower in 10 minutes.

Avneet opens her eyes immediately, she looked at clock.

Avneet : wait wait... I will take a shower first, because I need time to dress up and get ready.

Siddharth : no way, you wake up late so I will take a shower first.

Stay tuned.