6

AUTHOR POV
After 2 days
Joy always try to bully yn but she always find out because of her mind reading power she also know that Joy as told her parents about yn.

She also today she going create big fake news about me beating her which is completely fake .yn decided to be silent and wanted to reveal their sweet innocent daughter real face no one know yn is the owner of the university.

Today bp were also back from mission.yn and bp got ready and went to university.

When she entered she saw Joy and her minions smirking.yn also smirk which made them confused.

Yn:unnies today we have work in university so u know what to do.
Jennie:yeah.....I already have evidence  just waiting for time.
Yn:hmm let's go to classes...

Jhope:ynn......
Yn:hey guys meet my bestie also unnies jisoo,Jennie,rose nd Lisa.and unnies they are also our new friends Jin namjoon and jhope.
Bp:hello.....nice meeting u.
Kims:same here.

Hobi:guys u don't why but I feel something going to happen.
Yn smirked .
Jin:why are u smirking girl
Yn:nothing u will see.

Time skip
Lunch break
Yn bp nd Kim's were having lunch when Joy nd her minions came and poured water on yn.
Bp:what the fuck......
Kims:yahh Joy nd Irene can't u stop bullying us....
Irene: oppa why are you supporting this bitch did she slept with u so u guys can be beside her?
Jin:shut up Irene she is better then u nd Joy.thats rhe reason we are friends with her.
Joy:haha yn we have surprise for u it's on the way
Yn:ho....I am waiting for it then I also have surprise for u nd Irene.

Yn smirked which made Kim's nd two bitches Made shiver.

Yn went away to change her dress where as joy nd Irene went to make fake bruises.

After changing her outfit yn went nd started having lunch with others .after lunch they were going to dance class when principal called yn to office room.
Joon:yn we will also come with u.
Yn:no u guys go me nd bp will be going.
Jin:no.....we will go that's it.
Yn:aish...fine.

They walked towards principal room .she knocked the door .the principal said to come inside.
Yn opened the door to see joy and her minions fake crying and joy with bruises which are completely fake.

Yn looked at principal who stood up when he saw yn.he bowed and moved from his seat nd yn went and sat in the principal seat.which made others shocked ex bp nd principal.
Pri:miss yn miss joy told u bullied her nd friends I don't want to believe but looking at her bruise it's real.so her parents are coming here to talk.
Yn:let them come.....do u think I'm scared of some little people.
Joy:bitch u are done today....
Yn:lets see....Boys have seat .

After sometime door opened all looked at the door to see joys nd Irene's parents. Min yoongi standing there.

Kim's bowed little to principal nd looked at the girl who is busy drinking juice which is completely blood.

Joy's parents will be used as jm and jd.
Jm:u bitch how dare u bully my daughter.
Jd:and what is this why are u sitting in principal chair.
Prin:well she is the owner of this university.
All:what!!!
Yn:any doubt??
Jm:still u can't bully my daughter look at my daughter all bruise.
Yn:Mrs.kim u think I'm blind?also don't shout I hate loud sound.

To be continued.......