11

AUTHOR POV
Next day yn bp walked inside the university when everyone looked at them with disgust.....yn just smirked and walked towards notice board.....

??:yn....
Yn turned to see kim siblings.
Yn:yo good Morning...
Kim :good morning yn....
Irene:oppas did u see this bitch does this type of works behind.
Joy:yes......tsk because of this only mom dad kicked u out .
Jin:I don't believe u .....we know what type of girl is yn.
Joon:also it's clearly a edited pic see there is water drop mark.
Yn:are u done ??let's see who is a slut here.unnie show who them who is it actually.....
Jennie:sure ..
Jennie showed them and sent everything in university page..
All students looked at the photo and got shock it was Irene nd joy pics sleeping with oldies and random people.

Yn:ur game is over joy.....now u nd Irene are expelled from this university and other big universities all around the world.also ....

Yn walked near them nd whisper: now u will see with whom u messed with enjoy the gift tonight

Joy:yn u can't expel me it was Irene fault.im innocent.
Yn:u innocent??I gave u lot of chances but still wanted to make me lose face so I just returned favor......if u have any problem send ur parents to talk.

Jin:woah yn u are great......
Yn:u guys believe them ??
Hobi:no we know about u .....we believe u yn.....
Yn:ho really??
Joon:yes......

At night
Joy told her parents about getting expel they were very disappointed on her when they asked why she got expel joy told her parents that she wanted to take revenge so she edited yn's pics and posted on university page but found the real pics and posted it in page.

Joy's parents know their daughter as slept with men after seeing vedio they are really disappointed....

Joy was in her room getting ready to sleep when she felt someone looking at her.....when she opened her eyes she didn't see anyone so she thought it was just imagination.

She again closed her eyes she again felt stare......she slowly opened her eyes to see

she slowly opened her eyes to see

Joy screamed in horror.......
Gh:how dare u bully our queen....hmm??I will not leave u.....

She started walking before she can reach joy door opened the ghost disappeared....
Joy:mom dad there is a ghost.....
Mom:what don't talk stupid joy wht there will be ghost we are living here for many years.
Joy:believe me mom
Dad:shut up joy u are really spoiled.....go to sleep now.

Saying this they left joy who was crying she started hearing whisper so joy took sleeping pills and slept.....

Same thing happened with Irene.....she was also crying. But no use .

Yn was enjoying while hearing their scream.

As the time pass ghost were troubling joy nd Irene......so both parents decided to send them physique specialist.

To be continued.......