9

AUTHOR POV
After 1 week.
In this one week everything was going good.kim siblings nd yn bp became good friends.....Kim siblings also started feeling something for yn for which they are confused......yn also like Kim's company. Yn was little busy with mission and company meetings. Joy was not coming to university as she is at home .

Today was full moon so bp went to another mansion which is little far because on full moon full blood vampires  nose get sharp which make them attractive to half blood vampires. Yn is living in a forest area .

Devils brought people who were kidnapped yesterday for today's use.devils and ghost left the place now it was only yn nd some people who are unconscious.

And the time came

From window yn saw moon which was red yn body started to change in few mins she turned into a vampire

Her eyes were red.....she started to look here and there then she saw the people who where tied are now awake.she walked towards them.....
The men looked at yn she started to shiver when they noticed her red eyes nd fangs.......
They were screaming but no use....she went bite their neck and started to drink blood.....

Bp were having their cup of blood inside their mansion. When suddenly.....
Yn:girls call oppa I can't control myself...
Bp:ok
Bp called woo and told him yn couldn't control herself for which he reached yn house and went in.....he saw yn completely drinking blood more man who were in basement.woo walked towards her nd pulled her......
He made yn drink vampire blood which is different from other blood.

This blood is made for vampire to can't control their blood lust .......it only happens when the vampire is so angry and control themselves so they indirectly taking anger on prays.

After yn got cool down woo made her sleep in her bed and waited till morning as if by chance yn woke up...

Woo made  breakfast and told BP to take rest today.....

(They. talked through mind communication)

After sometime ghost nd devils came nd cleaned the house.....the bodies were buried in ground.bp told yn that woo came her and made breakfast for u.

Full day they took rest yn message kim telling they are busy with work.for which they said ok.

To be continued.......