14

AUTHOR POV
Time skip 1 year.
Everything was going well.....Kim siblings nd bp yn got well together......yoongi tried to meet her but yn didn't let her ex family or yoongi to come in her life.

Today was full moon which means  yn nd bp going to turn into their real form.but yn nd bp didn't know the boys are going to yn's house for proposing her.

Boys reached the house of yn.they ringed the bell but there was no response......Jin tried to open the door but for their luck the door was opened. They walked inside the living room just to see a scary view.

Yn was sucking blood in her real form.boys got numb their body was not moving. Boys wanted to scream but voice was not coming .

Jhope:y-yn.......
Yn got frozen.....she became normal which was shocking .she can be only controlled by her oppa .but now Boys. She slowly turned towards them.

Yn:hi Boys....what are u doing here??
Jin: what is this yn nd who are u??
Yn:what??
Namjoon: don't lie yn we saw u sucking blood.....
Jhope:guys let's run or else it will be us.
Yn:no wait......

Before yn can say anything Boys ran away .

Yn felt terrible she immediately called bp nd her oppa.and few mins they arrived. Yn told them what happened.....bp nd woo were feeling sad for what happened but it fated to come out one day.

Next day.
Yn went to university with bp.yn found kim siblings walking into to class she ran to them
Yn:wait Kim's.....
Kim froze then turned towards yn with shock.....and scared which made students around confused.
Yn:I Want to talk to u guys please come to my private room.
Jin:why?
Yn:please I can't tell u here
Joon:yn u know we thought in this one year u changed nd u will believe us but looks like u don't trust us
Jhope :how can u hide this big thing to us
Jin:we wanted to confess our feelings to u that's why we came to ur house so we can surprise u but we got big surprise.
Yn:but I will tell u-
Joon:yn it's our fault that we loved u....we should have left u alone.
Jhope:so let's break our friendship. From now on we are nothing but strangers.
Yn:u can't do this guys....
Jin:u made us yn.....u broke our trust....

Saying this Kim's left yn....bp were feeling sad but can't do anything till their queen orders.

Yn disappeared from room.bp thought giving some time.

Yn went to another mansion which was far from her present mansion. She cried lot because she again became alone.the one who loved her nd she did the same but now they to hate her.

Time skip
1 week.
After one week

Yn reached the university with bp

Yn reached the university with bp.she was walking in corridor when she heard whispers.
Jisoo:u what are u talking??
G:the Kim's got gfs which is shocking to everyone.
Yn world flipped when she heard it she walked to her lockers to see Kim's kissing some girls ......

Yn's throat felt burning because of stopping her cries.kims noticed yn and acted with those girls lovingly.

Yn then ignored and walked to class.....