(6.3)

"Namaste aayiye" shehnaaz father welcome them.

Sidharth and his family enter in their home.

"Namaste bhabhi ji bethiye na" her mother said them.

Sidharth's family settle themselves on sofa. Shehnaaz's mother serve them welcome drinks and some snacks.

They engrossed in their discussion. Mr gill asked sidharth about his work.

"Bhai sahab hamari to baat hoti rahegi aap zara Shehnaaz ko bula dijiye" rita maa said.

"Ji mein use le aati hu" her mother said.
________________________

Shehnaaz is sitting in her room wearing a simple suit with heavy dupatta. She did nude makeup.

Her mother enter in her room.

"Haaye kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri bacchi".

Shehnaaz control her tears. "Mumma ye zaruri hai?"

"Beta dekh ye tujhe bhi pata hai hum kis mod par khade hai please ek baar humpar vishwas karke ladke se mil le dekh jitna mein abhi mili hu baato se mujhe wo bohot acha laga hai ek baar mil le".

Shehnaaz nodded and went toward living room with her mother. She entered with her mother when she notice 4 unfamiliar faces but immediately look down because her mother told her not to look directly because it give a sense of rudeness so she look down.

"Ji ye hai hamari shehnaaz" her father told them. Her mother make her sit between maybe to her to be saasu maa and nanad.

Sidharth's mother ask her some questions regarding her studies and job. Then she said.

"Bhaisahab ab baccho ko akele me baat karne de? Agar aapko koi problem na ho to?".

"Bhabhi ji waise to koi pareshani nahi hai lekin akele me kya baat karenge ye pehli baar mil rahe hai aur dono ki haan hai isliye mil rahe hai" he said with a fake smile.

"Haan lekin thodi jaan pehchan ho jaati dono ki to acha rehta na" his mother said.

"Theek hai phir sana sidharth ji ko upar le ja apne kamre me".

She nodded and asked him to join her politely without eye contact.

Every time its not compulsory to feel attach or attract toward eachother, sometimes our heart take time to make decisions and to get comfortable with our partner. Same goes with Sidharth and Shehnaaz they don't feel any current or butterfly when they met, infact they met like every normal person.

They both are now in her room but don't know how to initiate a conversation it was their first time.

They both sit on bed it was a simple yet beautiful room decorated with fairy lights and plants.

Sidharth decided to start the conversation. He clear his throats.

"Ahmmm wo nice room" he said nervously.