(10.7)

Shehnaaz woke up when sunlights fall on her face. She turn to other side but sat immediately as she feel pain. She took a deep breath and put her leg on floor but before she put her feet she hear his voice.

"Shehnaaz kya kar rahi ho?" He almost shout. She jump in fear and keep her hand on her heart.

"Are you mad?"

"What me no mad woman you're mad"

She glare him and try to get up from bed when she again feel herself in air.

"Sidharth leave me" she said angrily.

"Kiu do chaar haddiya aur tudwani hai?" He said and went towards the bathroom. "Fresh ho jaao jaldi se mein bahar hi hu okay". He make her stand on her feets and left. She closed her eyes and complete her morning chores. She try to put toothpaste on brush but it's difficult as she use her left hand. She huffed irritatingly and called him.

"Kya hua?"

"Ye toothpaste nahi lag raha" she pout sadly.

He Chuckle "laao do" he apply toothpaste on brush and put infront of her mouth she rised her eyebrows and asked what. "Muh kholo left hand se theek se brush nahi kar paogi mein karata hu"

"Nahi mein kar lungi adat hai mujhe".
She remembered her past when she accidentally burned her right hand still she do her work alone as no one was there to put ointment.

"Mein kar deta hu na" he start brushing her teeths, she look at through the mirror he doing his work like a professional. When she complete her brushing she asked him.

"Ek baat puchu?"

"Hmm" he was busy in cleaning the brush.

"Part time job karte the kya pehle?"

He look at her in confusion.

"Mera matlab itne concentration ke saath brush karwa rahe the aap jese expert ho" she said while controlling her laugh. He glare her.

"Wo isliye taaki tumhe lage na".

She look at him is he is the same guy who denied to accept her as his wife or he feel guilty for his act or he do it for just sympathy. Many questions are running in her mind. He told his mom to help her for changing her cloths. She did it lovingly.

"Shehnaaz neeche aa ja beta nashte ke liye" Rita maa said.

"Nahi aunty mein theek hu"

"Please" Sidharth said.

"Mom aap jao mein aata hu isko lekar".

She nodded and left.

"Shehnaaz Baal banau?"

She nodded without looking at him. He tie her hairs in a braid  they both went downstairs. Sanjana glare her. She ignore her and sat down there. Vidya serve her.

"Aunty mein le lungi"

"Beta kese legi tere haath me chot lagi hai na mein deti hu ruk" she serve her breakfast. Sidharth feed her. She eat silently. All day they try to make her feel comfortable around them.

At night Sidharth enter and saw her on couch, he frown looking at her.

"Shehnaaz yaha kiu so rahi ho?"

"I'm comfortable here" she said without looking at him.

"Shehnaaz aa jaao bed par"

"Kuch din ke shoq nahi palne mujhe".

"Yaar kya ho gaya hai chot lagi hai na tumhe"

She woke with jerk and look at him angrily.

"Kya problem hai haan yaad hai mujhe chot lagi hai baar baar yaad dilane ki zarurat nahi hai" she yelled at him. He look at her in shock.