(10.10)

Your comments are just 🥺❤️🤌🏻they motive me alot thank you so much...
__________________________________

Two month pass like this, these two month's was blessing for shehnaaz, she get all the love and care from his family and from him which she always crave for. She start opening up in front of him. She slowly start sharing her feelings with him.

Today is Sunday, everyone is at home enjoying family time. First time shehnaaz cook for them.

"Wah beta maza aa gaya" dadu said and give her some money as sagun.

"Nahi dadu ye kiu?"

"Beta haq hai already humne jo pehle tere saath kara hai uske liye hum sharminda hai ab iske liye mana mat kar".

She take money and bend down to take his blessings. Sidharth smile when everyone praise his wife he feel like someone praised him.

"Sidharth tu bhi kuch de dena shehnaaz ko"

"Of course mom wese bhi aaj hum shopping par ja rahe hai"

"Hum?" Shehnaaz asked.

"Haan hum" he said casually.

"Aur ye baat mujhe hi nahi pata"

"Beta aadat daal ab iska yahi hai achanak plans banata hai" ashok ji said. She smile and move her head in disbelief.

"Acha mein soch rahi thi ab Shehnaaz aur Sidharth ke reception ke baare mein soche?" Rita maa asked.

"Haan good idea shadi to aese hi hui thi official statement bhi de denge sabko kiu Sidharth?"

"Yes dadu I'm ready shehnaaz tumhe problem to nahi"

She nodded as no and smile.

"Ha to ab ja raha hai na reception ki shopping kar lena" vidya said.

"Hum bhi jaaye?" Avni and nargis asked.

"Couple ko privacy do bhai" varun said.

"Are to hum konsa inke saath jayenge dadu ye hamare pati hai na inke saath jayenge".

"Hume kiu phasa rahe ho"

"Sikho kuch Sidharth se khudh hi usne plan bana liya shehnaaz ko le jaane ka"

He huffed and agreed.

"Chalein shehnaaz?" He asked while entering in their room but froze at his place when he look at her. She is wearing a simple yellow suit without make-up. Her simple looks always do something in his heart.

"Haan mein ready hu chaliye" she said while taking her stuff. He come out from his thoughts and smile but frown when he look at her empty hairline. He move his head on disbelief in her carelessness. He went towards her and cage her between him and the dressing.

"Ky... kya kar rahe hai aap?" She asked looking at him. He smirks and bend down toward her. She close her eyes taking high breaths. She thought he will kiss her 🌚 but her dream broke down when he fill her hairline. She open her eyes and smile blissfully. He kissed at the same spot and linger his lips there for few moments.

"Ab hua look complete" he whispered. She open her eyes and look at him. "Wese jo tum soch rahi thi wo bhi jaldi hoga" he whispered in her ear and kiss her cheeks. She widened her eyes but he already left from there. Both blush thinking about the kiss.

She come out from her room and went to his car. She sit there without looking at him. He was looking at her.

"Bhai chalo yaar bhabs ko baad me dekh lena aapki hi hai" rudra said in teasing tone. She bite her lower lip to control her blush. He ignore his statement and start the car.