(10.3)

Next morning she woke up but feel pain in her body because she sleep wearing her lehenga. She saw her bags in the room, she take out one red saree from it and got ready in few minutes.
She decided to go and meet her new family. She went downstairs and saw everyone on dining table.

She smile and wish them "good morning".

"Good morning bhabhi" rudra wish her with a smile. While other ignore her like she does not exist between them. She smile awkwardly and stood there. She saw Sidharth was coming downstairs. He wish everyone and they also wish him. She know they are ignoring her. They all start their breakfast and talk with eachother ignoring her presence.

Her eyes filled up with tears she bite her lower lip and left from there. They all notice her going upstairs but didn't said anything. She went inside the room and lock her. "What was my mistake?".

She was sitting on his room and thought about her life.

"You're not my wife just an unwanted burden on me" his hurtful words are ringing in her ears. She took out her parents picture from her bag. "Isme meri kya galti thi maa papa meine thodi bola tha Shreya ko shadi se bhagne ke liye ya meine to nahi bola tha na sabse ki mujhe Sidharth ki replaced bride banaye unhone khudh hi bola tha na to ab kiu mujhe ignore kar rahe hai sab" she wipe her tears "Sidharth to mujhe divorce de denge 6 mahine baad uske baad kya taai ji to mujhe kabhi us ghar ke wapas nahi lengi aur bade papa bhi unke samne kuch nahi bolenge Nahi nahi mein aese nahi beth sakti na ye ghar mera hai na wo mujhe khudh hi mehnat karni hogi 6 mahine hai mere pass i think mujhe koi ghar dekhna shuru kr dena chahiye ha yeh sahi rahega aap dono meri help karoge na"

She pass her time like this and in afternoon she went downstairs to eat something when she saw everyone was sitting in dining table as it's already lunch time. She went towards them and silently sat on the last chair.

She took her comfort dishes and start eating silently, all of them was looking at her but she didn't look at them.

"Lagta hai sanskar nahi hai kese besharmo ke jese kha rahi hai" sanjana said.

This time she look at her "Bua ji sanskar to bohot hai magar kya hai insaan hu aur bhook mujhe bhi lagti hai already breakfast skip kar chuki hu ab lunch nahi kar sakti aur mein yaha chup chap aakar beth kar kha rahi hu bina kisi drama ke to i think ye sanskaro me hi aata hai" she said and again start eating.

"Papa jab tak ye ladki hamare saath beth kar khayegi mein nahi khaungi yaha khana" sanjana said and left.

"Are sanjana suno to" mahesh ji follow her.

Slowly everyone left from there except rudra.

"Don't worry bhabhi abhi sabke dimag garam hai ek baar thande ho jaaye phir aaram se baat karenge aapse sab".

"I hope so" she smile sadly and Left from there. She enter in their room and saw him sitting on bed with his laptop. She ignore him.

"Suno" he said without looking at her.

"Hmm"

"Ab se tum hamare saath khana nahi khogi"

"Kiu?"

He look at her "niche jo drama kiya wo kam tha tumhari wajhe se bua uth kar chali gai ab kya chahati ho sab waha khana chod de"

"Bua ji uth kar gai usme meri kya galti shuru unhone kiya tha meine nahi mein chup chap kha rahi thi na lekin nahi"

"Jo bhi tum apna dekh lo lekin please meri family se dur raho" he said and left.

"Samjh ke kya rakha hai sabne khud ko" she said angrily but her eyes filled with tears. "Shyd mera happy family wala dream dream hi reh jayega".