Chapter 6 (Punk Shit)

Luciano POV

As we went home Mateo wanted to make a stop at an ice cream shop. We got out of the car and went up to the cashier to give our order.

Mateo went first and ordered, "I'll have a cup of chocolate ice cream. Make that one scoop darling." Marcello went second. "I'll have a cup of mint ice cream. Luciano do you want anything?" I shook my head. "Nah I'm lactose intolerant. Can't have it."

When their ice cream came, we went back to the car. "Since when were you lactose intolerant?" Marcello asked. "Since I started throwing up and having explosive diarrhea every time I had something that was dairy when I was 12." I replied. He nodded and started driving back home.

When we went home I went straight to the kitchen and saw my phone on the counter but it wasn't charged. After 30 minutes and it got to 40 percent, I grabbed it and called Lisa. "Come on Lisa pick up." I muttered. After a few seconds she picked up. "LUCIANO YOU SON OF A BITCH. HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWER THE GOD DAMN PHONE." She yelled in my ear. I winced and said. "Girl I got my phone taken away again but I just got it back." She sighed, "Welp. Anyways how are you? What's new?"

I sat down and talked with her and told her everything that happened with my new family. "Ya know it's just kinda makes me feel awkward around them because they're so muscular lol." I chuckled. "And I wished I was back in Chicago with you and Ryan. " She laughed at what I said. "Well some things change. When can you visit us?" I shrugged and said, "Probably not for a very long time to be honest." I groaned. "I wish you could come visit me. It would be so fun." She sighed. "You know that my family doesn't have enough tickets for LA." We talked some more than ended the phone call.

I stretched my arms real quick and when I took a deep breath my chest started to hurt a lot. I groaned. "Shit. Why does this happen right now?" I needed to get to my room right now. I ran upstairs to my room and took off my binder. I tried to breath but it was becoming very hard. After some more deep breaths the pain slowly went away. I put on a flannel over my Ozzy Osbourne t-shirt and went back downstairs to get water. 

After drinking water, I went back to my room so that I could massage my rib area. This is exactly why I shouldn't wear a binder at night. I definitely need to get a size up. As I walked passed Dante's room I heard him talking to someone. I looked into the crack of the door. He was on the phone with somebody.

"I can't believe we let an emo f*ggot into this house. My dad and brother are so fucking dumb sometimes I swear to god." He said but not before making eye contact and I ran quickly to my room and locked the door. I didn't want to make a situation where he finds out I actually am a f*g and he beats me up.

"Holy shit." I started to rub my neck and face a bit. A few tears came out of my eyes. "Holy shit!" I yelled. I took a few deep breaths and went to my guitar. I turned on the amp and played You by Candlebox because it's a really good song. 

I got the solo part wrong and I couldn't control my frustrations. I smashed the guitar on the ground. "FUCK- FUCK YOU" I screamed. As I smashed the shit outta the guitar I heard many footsteps running upstairs. As I was smashing the guitar one of the pieces of wood stabbed me in the foot. "SHIT." I held my foot in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this a short chapter but I really didn't have anything else on mind. I'll start writing the chapter in the evening tomorrow 

I had a really bad week at school. I got religiously harassed on the 3rd day of school. Someone threatened me to convert to Christianity and I obviously told the guidance office. Then the person who threatened me had the audacity to asked how he offended me.