Chapter 12 (this again 🙄)

Luciano POV

After that whole fiasco we ate dinner. I was glaring daggers at Romeo. That little snitch. I kicked Damon's leg and he was lookin at me like I was crazy. He whispered, "Stop kicking my leg bitch." I kicked him again. Then he kicked me back. Way harder. I winced and my dad noticed and asked , " Are you okay?" I nodded, "Yeah."

Dad went back to talking to Uncle Tony while Aunt Maria was scolding Ricky for spitting on Elio after he said something offensive.

My phone rang again and it was Ryan. "Answer the phone and put it on speaker." Dad said. I shook my head. "Nah" I answered it and didn't put it on speaker.
L: Yo Ryan what's up
R: I didn't get caught by the cops!
L: thank god
R: I'm crashing at Lisa's house
L: ok well I'm at dinner right now so can I call u back later?
R: I can only call back at 11
L: ok that works. I'll call you later bye
R: bye
I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket. Dad proceeded to say, "you're grounded give me your phone." I got up and asked, "Why?!" He said, "You didn't listen to me so you're grounded." I sighed and flung my phone at the wall in anger. "There! Now no one gets the phone!" I have a burner so I can still call Ryan anyways. I have a notebook on peoples numbers.

Dad banged his hands on the table. "Luciano Marchetti if you leave this room, you are grounded for a week. No friends, no tv or any electronics!"

I rolled my eyes, "See if I care." I left the room and ran up to my room. I called Ryan.
He picked up. "Luci what?"
L: I need you to pick me up right now
R: what? Now? It's gonna take like a day for me to get to LA.
L: Yes now! I need to leave as soon as possible. I can't stand living with them!
R: ok fine
L: can you also bring Lisa?
R: I'll see but I might go alone because my brothers car is hella full and I can't bring more than 3 people.
L: I really appreciate this Ryan I hope you know that you're like a brother to me
R: you're also like a brother to me and that's why I'm doing this.
L: alright cya cause I'm gonna pack a bag real quick.
R: bye
I immediately packed a bag and brought a cart with me cause I really need it. I also brought like 5 band shirts, half of my cds, and 2 pairs of pants. Of course I brought underwear too because I'm not a dumbass.

I heard someone knock on my door. I hid my packed backpack in my closet. I yelled "Who is it?!"

"It's your father." I rolled my eyes, "Come in." He entered and sat down on my bed. "I'm sorry for grounding you because you didn't listen to me. I get that you are entitled to your privacy. I also understand why you're upset at me."
I took a deep breath in and muttered, "It's not only you I'm upset at." He raised his eyebrow, "You need to learn to speak up. What did you say?"

"I said that I'm not only upset at you, I'm upset at everyone. Like I feel like everyone expects me to fully understand how this family works when I've been here for also a few weeks."
I sighed and sat down on the bed with him, "Like my mom just died man. I don't know how I can live without her. I feel like I'm on my own. I have been barely getting by without her."

Dad nodded his head and asked, "Would you ever want to talk about it to someone?" I rolled my eyes. "You are supposed to be the someone! Like omg just leave! Get out of my room!"
He stuttered, "W-wait just hear m-" I screamed, "Get out! Now!"
He got out and I ran my hands through my hair. I leaned against the wall and I cried.