- thirteen -

For you, I would.

Living like this sucks

But I didn't care.

Waking up. Going to work. Ignoring everyone.

But that changed when I met this girl.

I wanted nothing but to keep her in my pocket and keep her with me forever.

That day had been a rough one at work and the day wasn't even half over so I went to get myself some coffee from the only place I find peaceful.

I ran into someone which would have been the worst if it was someone else other than her.

I wanted to yell at the person I ran into but it was my fault too, I wasn't in my head and didn't see because usually people move out of the way, I was asking if she was okay but when I saw her face and how she talked, I stopped.

Everything stopped.

She was talking random things but her voice.

Her voice.

Her.

Then she asked me if I was hurt.

As if she can hurt me.

I know women are able to hurt men, because they can.

Don't underestimate women.

But she was so tiny compared to me. So I don't think her running into me would've hurt me.

She then offered me cookies.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, I really didn't mean to bump into you and hurt you. Are you hurt? Do you need something? Here, you can have one of the cookies I bought, as a sorry gift? I don't share my cookies with anyone so it means that I'm really sorry."

I remember everything clearly.

She's hard to forget and I don't want to forget anything about her.

If I told my bestfriends, my two annoying bestfriends, about her, they'd tease me for life.

I never had a girlfriend or any girl in my life for that matter.

I don't want to just pass my time with someone, I want to spend it with someone I care.

I was never one to talk to women because all the women that came across in my life were after the money.

All they cared about was that I am The Alexander King.

But even I don't care about it.

It's just that money can buy you happiness, believe it or not.

I just want to share that happiness with someone.

Someone who wouldn't care about the money.

Someone who won't leave me for money.

Someone who would care about me even if money was not in the equation.