Prologue

[A little advice from me - Sometimes your friends are like your own family and they are there for you whenever they can. Don't be afraid to tell them if something is wrong. Let them know if your being troubled or need help. They are only within reach and will help to the best of their abilities.]

Y/N's POV

My name is Y/N L/N and I have been suffering for an extremely long time.

I didn't have the best life at this point after the constant nightmares, extremely rare amount of sleep, pain and brutal torture I have lost all of my hope as my parents beat me up and even hurt me for doing nothing wrong. Even if I do it right they still hurt me.

I don't have any friends as I have remembered some things that aren't mine. These memories aren't even mine and the rest are mine since I've seen the out come, so many time.

If anything my life has been a lot more worst then that Fox named... Tails Nine. He actually manages to do something to fight back, but I can't do anything in my state as I'm in agony and my body won't listen to me when I desperately need it too.

The one night they weren't around is the moment I escaped, but I needed to me with Grace as she is running out of time.

Me and Grace get along, but we are merely acquaintances

I have this special rose for her since today is the last day she will be alive.

I need to make her happy even if it's the last time I will ever see her.

[Small Timeskip]

On my to the Train Station I could see my reflection in a mirror that was rather weird since I don't remember ever looking at my own reflection not even once.

Y/N: "Image Down Below"

Was I always wearing these clothes everyday-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Was I always wearing these clothes everyday-

Actually how long did I wear these anyway?

I ignored it and continued on to the Train Station with the Special Rose I got for Grace.

I got it for a reasonable price from someone shared a similar name like me, but I don't know how or why.

Anyways he said this was to show my honest emotions and feelings to my friend helping her feel better about herself.

It was a sunny day, but it was not really hot I guess that's fine.

I have arrived at the Train Station and she seems to have gotten here as well.

Looks like she brought Pico as well and I think we're gonna have a nice little moment since she knows what will happen anyway.

Pico: "Image Down Below" Hey Softie... today is... you know?